Create Account

S74 mPT #3: 'Tis the Season

Florian is going to be heading back to Poland to his family’s ski resort to hopefully hit the slops and have a large Christmas Eve dinner with the Motyla side of the family and Christmas day fly out to Sweden for the Chistmas Day Soderberg gathering.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Zedward is traveling back home to Stockport for the holidays. The best part of Christmas for Zedward is spending time with family, and of course the Christmas day brunch of beans and toast

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

Graj'a family always does a communal Skype call and gets drunk together on December 23rd. They live too far across the world to get together, and they all need extra time to recover from hangovers.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

Every holiday season Squidwardo returns to Latvia to spend time with family. Squidwardo and other members of Team Latvia visit the children's hospital in Riga to hand out gifts and the team dresses up in different theme costumes every year.

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

Lasse is getting a ticket to fly himself and his dog to Germany to go back home for some home made cooking and time with his family. He hasn't seen them since season 72 when he was fortunate enough to make it home along wit the Four-Star Cup!

The Physts celebrate like most other families. A nice grand feast, tree gets decorated, gifts are given and good times are had by all. Christmas for most is about Family first.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

This year @CementHandsand Cale are headed on a family retreat. They are going full hot destination trip for them and their families. What's the point in signing for millions if you can't enjoy it!?

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

For the holidays, Videl Valor turns Texas into a slice of Japan, as she often eats nothing but sushi, and often makes the Christmas tree have ornaments that relate to her culture, and photoshopped images of herself standing on top of a player she doesn’t like. She’s got a big ego.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Enes Gundogan will be spending the holiday times with his family. There will be a lot of food and great times with his immediate and extended family out in Minnesota!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

It all comes down to lots of food. Like too much food for one family to consume. That is why I am partnering with a local soup kitchen to spread the joy of food.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Kristian Seppanen will be going home to Finland for Christmas, to celebrate the holidays with his family and relax. He is excited to be going home, and his top priority is feasting on all the delicious food that will be at home waiting for him. He may have a few cheat days...but he'll make up for it with his New Year's resolutions.

For the holidays, Jussi Mutou plans to visit his family in Japan. They will have a wonderful Christmas holiday before he flies back to Colorado for a team Christmas celebration.

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

It's hard to fly back overseas for just a few days over Christmas so I will zoom call my family, but hopefully one of my teammates invites me over.

Code:
29 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

Pretty simple plans this year, just staying home with the family and enjoying it. First time in awhile we aren't flying to extended family or having anyone visit us, should be nice.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

The Necrons experience time so fast that trying to have annual celebrations would be like a daily one for humans. Instead, there are decades of battle plans running thru my mind. I intend to disrupt holidays, not join in.

[Image: SHL1.jpg?ex=655cc244&is=654a4d44&hm=f21e...152ba26fe&][Image: ZNbcj4K.jpg?ex=657c823b&is=656a0d3b&hm=3...d75e6a438&]