Create Account

Calling all WJC GMs

01-16-2024, 03:58 PMKalakar Wrote: We can start our own wjc team with blackjack and hookers

I'd recreate for this

[Image: Wally.png]

01-16-2024, 08:06 PMhockeyfan Wrote: Okay look, bold changes were made to the teams after looking at the amount of active players. There were a lot of active players, probably more than the ten teams allotted. These ten teams will be pretty equal in terms of how they will fare on the fake ice, but some IAs made it over actives just because of where they are from. Not ideal, and a great thing to change moving forward.

As I have found out, it is not easy to change teams in FHM, nor is it easy to change teams in the index. So that makes experimenting with team changes much harder.

Last season, there were people upset that they were picked to play on a team that wasn’t their own nation in order to fill teams and now people are asking for this to happen. 

In a perfect world, there would be enough space for each team to have exactly 20 actives from their own country. Maybe next season.
Why not just do what the IIHF does and make it a rule where an active must be picked over an IA?

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

01-16-2024, 02:21 PMleafsftw1967 Wrote: Hi everyone I hope you are all having a great Tuesday! I noticed that I got passed over from making any wjc team and wanted to put a message that I would be interested in playing for any team if you got room Smile

I am a max earning rookie over the 350 cap and bring a positive/supportive presence to the locker room. So if you are looking for a forward I would love a shot to be part of the wjc tournament and have something fun to look forward to in the offseason  Cheers
[Image: 53468949387_62101afe3b.jpg]

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

01-16-2024, 03:58 PMKalakar Wrote: We can start our own wjc team with blackjack and hookers

In fact, forget the wjc team

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride