Create Account

S77 SMJHL mPT #4 - X-Factor Due: Sunday, July 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

Easton has been looking forward to the latest SHL release and while he's a rookie, the dev team asked him what his potential was. He straight up said FRANCHISE 'Med' potential, but then just make him cap out as a TOP 6 as he develops. Also, he told the devs that after scoring a goal as Schaffer, that there would be this funny glitch where he would do 3 goal cellys after the other.

[Image: Fsysi9W.png][Image: R6eC8Fu.png]
285 TPE
OTT (S76-)
[Image: ApcZMh6.png]
credit: enigmatic
389 TPE
COL (S56-60)

I wouldn't do the sabotage, I think that isn't very sporting. Is what I would do is equip my player with super speed. You think Conor McDavid is fast...wait till you see how fast my player can fly up and down the ice!

46 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4

[Image: efischermann.gif]

SHL77 has no idea what they've done but giving this type of freedom to Spaceman Spiff. Spiff would boost his shooting power beyond the maximum, firing the puck liked a laser from his Blaster so fast that no goalie can stop it. Accuracy not included.

Jett Labyrinth will unlock the maximum hitting stat in this new video game. While Jett isn’t afraid to use his body on the ice and is a decent hitter, in the game he just wants to go around and absolutely flatten all of his opponents.

While I’d really love to boost my character with a uniquely cool-looking bird’s-eye view of the game, being able to see everyone at once and all, nothing would be funnier than cranking up Alexa’s hit stat to the absolute moon.

Isamu Knievel X-Factor: What a Rush!

The player with the X-Factor badge equipped will receive a long-lasting adrenaline rush which will boost the following stats: Speed, Strength and Aggression. Players can only receive this boost once a period and will experience a cooldown in Stamina for their next shift.

Well, considering designing Mr. Woggins isn't too difficult, I'd imagine that his own special ability in the SHL Video Game would be something akin to having precise precision over the goal post to make it easier to block shots.

blob:https://imgur.com/dd98d44c-a742-4578-9c26-ac62de23a721

My player, Ivan Godinez is a offensive first D-man. Quarterback on the PP, always thinking how to be in the right place at the right time. My X-factor would either be elite edges or tape to tape to tape.

THIS IS SPARTA ⚔️
Knights Knights

https://imgur.com/gallery/aOwI8Ja

:https://i.imgur.com/UtD8UrN.png

Thank you @MattyIce & @ThePyroAlpaca for these AWESOME graphics!!

Of course im going with my own player for the stat. The X factor would be increased eyesight. Like an owls. Would give me an advantage when reading defenses

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

The X-Factor gene that the game developers would give the great Zeus Storm would be a 100 rating in Clutch. On the season Storm has found the back of the net for 5 game winning goals. This is unreal for a true rookie on the ice and he just has a knack for the dramatics.

[Image: zeus-stom-draft-night.png]

I think one of the major issues that Bodhi has is that he's a bit of a pacifist and doesn't know how to hit. Giving Bodhi the ability to hit and make a difference physically would really change his player dynamic.

[Image: omtaCBr.png]

Kral King has been maki my waves this season with his Scoring. So much so for the newest SHL77 the video game, the programmers have given him the nickname as the Backdoor King. Kid will just sneak in there and bury the cross crease pass right on the back door step.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Something no one expects Solaire of Astora to develop, and will be the x-factor, is that after he finishes being a great defensive defenseman, he's going to develop a killer slap shot that will throw everyone for a loop.

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

My x-factor that I would want to increase is game intelligence. I know that isn’t a normal rating, but I think it should be. I can be the best shooter, passer, or defender. But without game intelligence, then I may not be making the best decisions that I could to help the team be successful.

Word Count: 55

Defender St Louis Scarecrows: S78-

Clarence will have perfect shooting accuracy which should be enough to break the game for the J league. He will be able to fire lasers from where on the ice to lead his team to victory.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders Patriotes

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]