Create Account

S77 mPT #5: Hot Playoff Tacos Due: Sunday, July 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

can my hot take be that that malamutes win and ill end up being the mvp of the league. miracles do happen, just think back to lake placid.

[Image: yxRlGdj.png]

My hot take is that the Winnipeg Aurora will upset the San Francisco Pride because it is the most counter logical thing to happen as the Aurora are going into a rebuild and only barely made playoffs. Also Langston will get into a fight.

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

My playoff hot take is that the Seattle Argonauts will not lose a single game this playoffs, not a single loss from here on out for the Argos will cap off the rest of their season.

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

My hot take for the playoffs: it's not over till it's over, biscuits will be put in the baskets, defense wins championships, & goals will be scored in between the wickets!

My hot take is that the Great Falls Grizzlies is gonna win it all and that we gonna sweep in rounds 1 and 3 for a record of 16-5

[Image: avatar_6228.png?dateline=1722181476]

New is going to win the cup.

Every round will be 7 games.

Every game 7 will be overtime.

Every game winner will be scored by a defenseman

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

My hot take for this playoffs is a wild unexpected run out of Toronto. New England is a very winnable series and Toronto will have to battle going forward, but this roster is ready. Toronto has had a lot of success against the top teams in the conference this year like Philadelphia and will battle no matter what.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

I think a good hot take in this realm is that the LAP will win because they are the underdog for the third consecutive season after having a great regular season performance.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

There will be no series going to game seven in all of the playoff matchups this season. All the way to the final, who will be decided in only 4 games.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Montreal still has a chance to make it - we all just don't know it yet. There is a clause in the rules that says "After many seasons of being totally inept at achieving more than 20 wins the poor team will be given a pity entry into the playoffs to get a taste of the end of season play" Now we don't get to play any games but we get to enter a building that has playoff games in it.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
[Image: 9sKIbXE.png]

My hot take this playoffs is actually a very tepid take: Atlanta, and therefore I, am gonna win the cup. What cup? Who knows - but we are gonna win the cup, without a doubt.

My hot take is that one team will make it all the way to the Challenge Cup Finals without losing a game. I don't know who, but one team will be undefeated going into the Championship series.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 79
8-2-0
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 3] [Pts 5] [+/- 0] [PIM 10] [Hits 11] [SB 23]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

New England wins the cup with their 10th place extreme power winning luck. Seriously, our cups have come as the underdogs turning up their playoff run to eleven and winning games we have no right winning.

[Image: seamsu_500.png?ex=66b438d3&is=66b2e753&h...96a382d50&]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

My hot take in this years playoffs, is that whoever wins the cup is never playing up to 7 games per series. Or even a bigger hot take, there won't be a series going to game 7 in the whole playoffs.

[Image: hbtB38x.png][Image: Screenshot_2024-07-25_171622.png?ex=66a4...56461ae57&]
                               Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic and Jaypc8237 for the sigs!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

The Minnesota Monarchs will win it all this season due to a miracle run driven by a group of motivated players who are looking to bring the cup back home.

Shl - = - Falcons - = - Aurora - = - Canada - = - Shl
[Image: eqsu1WN.png]