Create Account

Don't fear, Jesster is here!

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Jun 11 2014, 11:25 PM
Time to become the first player in this league that gets drafted 1st Overall three times imho :D

Oh and welcome back Smile

Won't be for a long time, going to play out the rest of Courts career but I like the sound of that! Has anyone else been drafted first overall twice? (If so I can always bank on the feat of being first overall pick EVER in the SHL, haha)

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by Duey@Jun 11 2014, 11:27 PM
Now that you are back here, I hope to spectate some matches on LoL :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Are we even LoL friends?! Add me: Oolan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Jun 11 2014, 11:31 PM
It's great to see you back here Jesster! I'm confident if you stick with it you can make another very successful player like Jesster was. Best of luck bud Smile

I'm definitely behind but Court is going into his 4th season next year so I have a lot of time to get to where I want to hopefully. Nice to see you again sir!

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Jun 12 2014, 05:45 AM

Won't be for a long time, going to play out the rest of Courts career but I like the sound of that! Has anyone else been drafted first overall twice? (If so I can always bank on the feat of being first overall pick EVER in the SHL, haha)

Deezy i think?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Jun 11 2014, 11:59 PM

Deezy i think?

I could see that, what a sleaze.

Oh my god, Jesster!

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Wasnt JT first overall twice?

West Kendall

worst first overall pick ever

idiot GM that picked him

Quote:Originally posted by FOG (Mac)@Jun 12 2014, 12:13 AM
Oh my god, Jesster!

Edit: No its a MacP!

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jun 12 2014, 12:26 AM
idiot GM that picked him

Wasn't that Cezar? Ended up working pretty good. ;P

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Jun 12 2014, 12:27 AM

Wasn't that Cezar? Ended up working pretty good. ;P
for the Jets, amiright?

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jun 12 2014, 12:28 AM

for the Jets, amiright?

Don't think so, we won the exact same # of cups.

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Jun 12 2014, 01:27 AM

Edit: No its a MacP!

Wait, who did you think I was? Don't worry, won't be offended or anything. Christ man, I have this weird Twilight zone feeling right now like it is three years ago. I always enjoyed your presence and since we were goalies on opposite teams us playing together was hardly an option. I am still here with my original guy for another season or two. I plan to retire end of next season which I think will allow me to come back to Minnesota as Co-GM. I remember telling Burke...jesus, that was a longggggg asss time ago as well, that I would accept a trade to Calgary to play as your backup.

He kept me though. Much to the woe of the franchise I became. You picked a marvelous night to return, Dustin Rose just clutched himself a playoff spot. He is the new dog in the yard there and I think he will be your level in time.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by FOG (Mac)@Jun 12 2014, 12:47 AM

Wait, who did you think I was? Don't worry, won't be offended or anything. Christ man, I have this weird Twilight zone feeling right now like it is three years ago. I always enjoyed your presence and since we were goalies on opposite teams us playing together was hardly an option. I am still here with my original guy for another season or two. I plan to retire end of next season which I think will allow me to come back to Minnesota as Co-GM. I remember telling Burke...jesus, that was a longggggg asss time ago as well, that I would accept a trade to Calgary to play as your backup.

He kept me though. Much to the woe of the franchise I became. You picked a marvelous night to return, Dustin Rose just clutched himself a playoff spot. He is the new dog in the yard there and I think he will be your level in time.

Haha originally I thought you were HFFO because of your signature and I didn't recognize the FOG part in your sig, it didn't connect. Thank you for that comment, its great to be back with my presence. Tongue I wonder what life would be like if you did get traded to Calgary. I have a lot of catching up to do with the league, got all my personal updates done tonight though so time to sit back and take it all in. Looking forward to it all.