Create Account

Don't fear, Jesster is here!

Hi SHL, I lub you. I wanted to say hello to all my old (and new) friends in the SHL! Glad to see this site is still running so well and many old faces I recognize are still here. Keeping this short, I wanted to let you know I'm back and plan on redistributin g my current player, Logan Court. I hope to get back in touch with everyone and figured this is the best place to start, love you all!

Best Regards,
Jesster

Cheers

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Nice to see you back, Jesster. Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Jun 11 2014, 10:51 PM
Nice to see you back, Jesster. Cheers

You too Tez!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

BRUHHHH

I didn't really know you, but its great to see you back! Hopefully Court can become a huge beauty

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

The bust is back hahaha jk luv u budddy

West Kendall

Jesster!!!! What up buddy? I missed you. Glad to see you back!

Cheers

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Winteriscoming@Jun 11 2014, 10:56 PM
The bust is back hahaha jk luv u budddy

I'll have to wear that shit with pride now huh? Tongue

Hawks, XD!, Wasty, thanks <3

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Jun 11 2014, 09:00 PM
Hawks, XD!, Wasty, thanks <3

Smile

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Bowdown

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Time to become the first player in this league that gets drafted 1st Overall three times imho :D

Oh and welcome back Smile

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Now that you are back here, I hope to spectate some matches on LoL :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Jun 11 2014, 07:59 PM

I'll have to wear that shit with pride now huh? Tongue

We busts got to stick together

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

It's great to see you back here Jesster! I'm confident if you stick with it you can make another very successful player like Jesster was. Best of luck bud Smile

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]