Create Account

Frustration

10-19-2018, 03:16 PMkit Wrote: When I first came into this league I fucking loved it. I loved it so much. I loved the community, I loved progressing my player, I loved the way it felt to see my team and my player play. At this point I feel none of that. The community sucks. Progressing my player sucks. The sim sucks. I’m gonna voice my frustrations out.

Come on brother Kit, you’re better than this.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

What makes copy-pasting long posts funny to people?

Har har, someone said a thing that was long, I'm going to make a joke out of it by just repeating it and run it into the ground.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

10-19-2018, 03:27 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: What makes copy-pasting long posts funny to people?

Har har, someone said a thing that was long, I'm going to make a joke out of it by just repeating it and run it into the ground.

Its like inside jokes they are only funny to a handful of people i dunno... half the time I read copy pasta I think its 100% serious lmao

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

10-19-2018, 03:27 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: What makes copy-pasting long posts funny to people?

What makes copy-pasting long posts funny to people?

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

10-19-2018, 01:32 PMcpetrella Wrote: Don’t even get me started about the utter randomness of what team does good.
I agree with most of your complaints but disagree strongly here. Hockey is intrinsically a random as fuck sport, when teams take ~30 shots per game and convert less than 10% of those into goals stupid shit is going to happen with alarming frequency and that's awesome.

And even if we decided we had a bit too much randomness... what would the solution be? Longer regular season? More shots? Higher shooting percentage? Longer playoff series? I'd be okay with minor tweaks (~35 shots/game and 1 or 2 percentage points to Sh% seems fair to me but it does make playing goalie even worse) to lower the randomness but I have a hard time seeing anything that would drastically lower the randomness while still being hockey.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018, 03:36 PM by ThatDamnWalrus.)

Ok

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Copy pasta only works if the text is outrageous but intended to be serious

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

10-19-2018, 03:36 PMThatDamnWalrus Wrote: Ok

Ok

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

NBA has some good copy pasta lately

Quote:> Overheard in Cavs locker room after Game 7:

> “He got me,” LeBron said of Tatum's dunk over him. "That f***ing Tatum boomed me."

> LeBron added, “He’s so good,” repeating it four times.

> LeBron then said he wanted to add Tatum to the list of players he works out with this summer.

10-19-2018, 03:39 PM.bojo Wrote: Copy pasta only works if the text is outrageous but intended to be serious

cOPy PAsTa OnlY woRKS iF THe TexT iS OutRaGEoUS bUT intENdEd tO bE seRIoUs

Affiliate of:

10-19-2018, 03:43 PMkit Wrote:
10-19-2018, 03:39 PM.bojo Wrote: Copy pasta only works if the text is outrageous but intended to be serious

Did you buy Mario kart

10-19-2018, 03:43 PMkit Wrote:

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

10-19-2018, 03:43 PM.bojo Wrote:
10-19-2018, 03:43 PMkit Wrote: cOPy PAsTa OnlY woRKS iF THe TexT iS OutRaGEoUS bUT intENdEd tO bE seRIoUs

Did you buy Mario kart

i get money monday

Affiliate of:

You've had some productive seasons especially for someone with SC weakness. Also you've not been on a top line, just the last two years on 2nd line PP. You haven't had a season averaging over 20 mins played a game yet. Probably not going to go off super hard when you are playing the 5th/6th most minutes among forwards on your team.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

When u troll a thread that has nothing to do with you

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]