Create Account

S60 mPT #2: Opposite Day

Unlike what most people would think, Gabriel Johnson is NOT a good person. He's actually kinda weird and not a very friendly guy, and he's pretty ugly.

27 words i think

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

The Baltimore Platoon Organization is the worst one in the league by far. Constant bad moves every season. Terrible drafts. Toxic Locker room. Absolutely the worst team. Also heard Colorado in the SMJHL is the worst in that league. 
-39 words

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Seeing the same 4 teams win over and over again is my favorite part of the SHL. It allows me to only have to know about a few different teams/players so it saves me a lot of time.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

The Newfoundland Berserkers have a terrible culture and are awful to play for. I mean the locker room is completely dead and it's been like 10 seasons since the last time they were competitive. Their GMs are constantly going IA and no SHL teams have any Zerks on their rosters. Bad team.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

Goalies are a key position in FHM and we should continue to allow users to create as them. We have plenty of space for them and teams will value high tpe goalies a lot.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Every GM is equally adept at what they are doing. The SHL is a league where every GM is as good as one another at managing their teams and paying attention to how the team is doing

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

I believe that the SHL is not the premier sim league around as I think the lack of parity and the general attitude in the site limit our ability to maintain high levels of recruitment and keep members.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

I love seeing people bitch about PTs in threads like these. Your shitty opinions are totally something everyone cares about so keep telling me how shit a job I'm doing

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

THERE IS NOTHING THE SHL LOVES MORE THAN GOOD HEARTING JOKING AROUND. I LOVE THE CAREFREE ATTITUDE AND LOVING NATURE OF THE FORUM. I AM NOT GIVING THIS STATEMENT UNDER DURESS AND DO NOT THINK THAT ANYONE IN THIS LEAGUE ACTUALLY WISHES ILL WILL ON OTHERS.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

Justin Keahi is a top 6 forward on any team, and if you were to insert him onto certain teams they would have all they need to win the cup.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

The Texas Renegades had no right winning the Challenge Cup last season, their easy regular season schedule gave them too high of a seeding and that is the reason they were able to come back against Hamilton in seven games and then beat Buffalo in 5

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

I believe @sve7en Jimmy Wagner's player is good and that he plays a clean straight up game, just kidding that kid is shite and a goon.

The Simulation Hockey League is a sim league that is extremely light on punishment and takes no real action to punish infractions committed by rule-breakers in the league. In the rare chance they do have to punish somebody it is almost always for extremely malicious intentions with the extent to burn the league to the ground and not because of small accidental mistakes.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Reading through PT threads like this one are enjoyable and worth the time. I don’t regret a single moment of the past 10 minutes I spent combing through the responses.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

The SHL is the most toxic, unfriendly league to new users. I have been verbally and emotionally abused by almost every single GM I've talked to. I've only stuck around because earning TPE is addicting.