Create Account

S67 PT #4: Limited Edition Due: October 16th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Creative Prompt – Written task

Angry has always liked special edition jerseys that are attached to a special cause and are use as a mean to raise awareness about an issue and/or raise money for that cause.

Since sport is something that is so important to him since he thinks that anyone should be able to play any sports they like, it was a no brainer for him to push the marketing team to develop a line of special jerseys that is connected to different adapted sports (think in the ballpark of sled hockey, wheelchair basketball or my favorite, wheelchair rugby). Each of the jersey will retain the traditional Elk and colors pattern, but each of them will be modified to fit the style of the different sport (think about the Milwaukee Bucks logo for the basketball inspired jersey for example) with the logo of the sport association on the right shoulder.

Even more than that, he wanted to give even more visibility to these athletes and to their sport, so he offered to have quick exhibition style game played in the arena before warmups for each of these different sports. All the profit generated from the sale of these jersey will go to the different sport association to help them grow and be available for more people.

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

Hockey Prompt:

When I started my SHL career, I wanted to do something cool to track my progress. There were a lot of options to consider, but one day we got to see the pucks for our opener in Minnesota and I noticed that the puck had the date, the two teams, and the location on it. I said to myself, that would be a cool way to track my goals throughout my career. So my decision was made.

In every game that I have scored in, I've taken one of the game pucks and added them to my collection. It's been a great way to visualize how many goals I've scored, where I've scored them, and against who. The pucks themselves are symbolic of the game we play and the designs on the puck with the logos are awesome to look at as well. It's been a great choice and something that I look forward to every time I pot a goal. I'm not a big collector outside of the pucks, which is why they are so special to me.

(179 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 79
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Creative prompt:

Don Juan is in a silly goofy mood when they invite him into the office, he into the office. “Hi Don”. “Hi” Don responds. They all share their ideas,"lespoils" brings up a boring idea that Don Juan just doesn’t agree with. So Don comes up with an incredible idea, a game changer. “We should wear inflatable elk suits!” “What?” "lespoils" responds with. “You know, the inflatable suits.” “Excuse me Don but that is completely inappropri-“ “I think it’s a good idea” "hhh81" chimes in with, now hear me out. A giant inflatable costume could work if the correct safety procedures are put in place. Don Juan is dedicated to this idea, because he sometimes gets hyper fixated on things. However everyone keeps shutting him down. they eventually decide to go with a basic 3D elk like a bunch of basic white girls deciding what they want to be for Halloween, Quickly. Don Juan cry’s in the bathroom after.

[Image: Don-Juan.png]
Don Juan S65 shl draftee, Tampa Bay Barracuda. Regina Elk send down.

Hockey prompt:

I'm not a huge collector when it comes to hockey related stuff, but I have a large and very old collection of O Pee Chee hockey cards hands handed down to me, that I combed through recently. It has rookie cards for some future stars like Mats Sundin, Jeremy Roenick, Chris Chelios and Curtis Joseph, which I could probably make some bucks for if I opted to sell them. These hockey cards are pretty cool too because it lists career stats and have short blurbs for every player, so even if I'm not familiar with who the player is I can learn about them. I learned about notable players like Mike Bossy (RIP) and Jari Kurri through these cards, and became interested in looking up their careers as a result. Legitimately buying packs and collecting hockey cards is something I've had a fringe interest in for a while now so there's always a chance I expand on the big card collection I currently have. (170 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

As the newest addition to the Kelowna general manager position I thought I'd come along and spice things up a bit in the jersey department! Something slick something neat! So I brainstormed with the crew and decided that an all black jersey would be the call! Yes there is minimal amount of black in the logo and something like a solid gold jersey would probably look pretty clean but I had something different in mind. All black with Green highlights is the way to go in my opinion, black helmet, black gloves, pants, socks all black everything, but the kicker is green trim, Green outlined numbers, The logo will stay the same color on the front and all of our patches, Green lettering on the gloves, but I think it's going to be a pretty clean looking jersey! I'm sure it might take awhile but these jerseys should be available to purchase sometime at the beginning of next season!

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

The Texas Renegades have been trying to get more cultured and are trying to raise awareness to lesser known communities. With the somewhat recent discovery that one third of the team is from Quebec, and after looking up any potential connections between Texas and the Francophone community, we discovered that the French had once settled in a corner of Texas near Arenosa Creek and Matagorda Bay! The colony survived until 1688. They struggled with epidemics and raids from nearby Native Americans as well as harsh conditions. The Texas Renegades has decided to recognize the short lived time then French stayed with a commemorative Jersey!

The Jersey maintains the Texas Renegades Logo but besides the usual black and grey colors, we have royal blue as the main colour of the jersey, the Renegades logo is done with shades of red and the outline of the patches done in Gold. The Royal Standard of France is patched onto the should of the jersey as well as the year 1688 underneath it. As a bonus, the Renegades Hop Shop has brewed a limited time batch of 1688 craft brew with inspirations of French breweries and flavors and is available during the games where The Renegades wear the special jerseys.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

ph

[Image: manh_sig6.png?width=499&height=542][Image: lebedev-sig.gif]

Creative Prompt:

The Tampa Bay limited edition jersey is going to be a fan favorite: it's double insulated! Fans who are used to the scorching heat of Florida have been known to suffer from hypothermia being inside the arena. Most of the ice that our fans see comes blended in a frozen cocktail. These fleece and wool lined jerseys have the extra insulation necessary to keep our warm-weather fans comfortable and stylish during the game! In terms of colors, we offer the jersey in standard home and away colors as well as a 'Winter Edition' jersey featuring a desaturated version of the team's standard colors.

These deluxe jerseys will be sold in-stadium only, as supplies are limited. This promotional run will feature only five hundred jerseys, with plans to expand release in future seasons. Current season ticket holders may preorder, all other customers will be served over the counter while supplies last.

Holden Steady offered comment on the promotion: "This is a good idea. It gets pretty chilly. Do you think they'd let me wear one on the ice?"

CREATIVE PROMPT

The Baltimore Platoon have surprised Sir Devoir with the job of designing a special limited edition jersey. He decided that the base design should be inspired by the Baltimore Flag, with the checkerboard patterns being on the shoulders and the red and white patterns being on the rest of the arms. He also came up with the idea of replacing the eagle in the Baltimore Platoon logo with a crab that represents the cities history of great crab cakes. The color on the base of the jersey should be white, with the Baltimore flag across the sides.

Another thing he came up with is that instead of a normal font for the player names, it should be the player's own signature across the back. He showed the prototype design to the team executives, and they decided to clean up the design and sell it as a limited edition jersey at a price of 130$ at the team's online store. They also included copies of the player who's jersey it is thank you note to the fans with every jersey box.

[Image: Darby-Reznor-black-and-white-sig.jpg]
[Image: Darby-Reznor-MET-sig.jpg]

Hockey Prompt
I've started to buy some memorabilia not long ago, but I've bought some specific items. They are all related to my family name, so I bought jersey from Marcel and Gilbert Dionne, the only two who reached the NHL, so that's kinda important for me. I will frame them later on because that cost some money and I will also put some hockey cards and signed picture and the frame (from Marcel and Gilbert). I've met Gilbert in person last summer in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, but not Marcel yet. All the items I have from Gilbert were signed in person, but from Marcel they were buy online.
I've also bought some of PietensArt (you can look at him on facebook), his drawings are amazing. I will also frame them later because I have three of his and with the two other frame I will have to look at where I will put them in my house lol.
I have also some other items signed available to sell like Pierre Pilote, Philippe Danault, Chris Chelios, Lucien Deblois and José Théodore (not for sell tho lol).

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2022, 12:30 PM by Legend.)

Creative Prompt

Surprisingly the Yukon Malamutes marketing team asked Shea O’Connall to partake in another promotional campaign, despite what happened last time!

This time the Malamutes are looking to give away a special limited edition jersey to local fans, on top of them wearing it next season. They thought to bring in O’Connall as he would be a third year player and might add a bit of Irish flair to the jersey. Perhaps a Celtic cross? Gaelic tribal patterns? Some green and orange? Everything was on the table as the team got to work designing the jersey to show O’Connall for the first meeting.

Finally, it was time to meet, and O’Connall walked through the door to see dozens of concept art with most of it being fantastic renders of a jersey that a SHL team would be jealous of. Without saying a word, O’Connall takes a swig from his flask and finishes what remains. While everyone was around the table smiling, waiting for him to take a seat, O’Connall just laid a jersey flat on the table and walked out.

Confused the marketing team decides to take a look at the jersey that O’Connall put on the table. One of the team members inspects it and holds it up for the rest to see. It was a normal Malamutes jersey, but on the back it was O’Connall’s name and number. Simple and to the point, the marketing team shrugged and turned their attention back to the mockups before sighing and declaring.

“Well, I guess it really will be an O’Connall limited edition jersey, although I think it breaks the rules if everyone were to wear the same number”.

Code:
Words: 277

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

Creative Prompt- :

Okay im gonna launch you with a few ideas the Atlanta Inferno brand could launch special jerseys and make a bunch of money:

The first one would be the ugly christmas sweater. It would look like a linen knit jersey of the grinch so lots of bright green and our inferno red. It would be a favorite amongst burloogie mrmimeygold @leviadan because he loves the grinch and everything grinch related including mr mime toes.

The second idea would be an Atlanta jersey honoring our local music celebrities like Outkast and Lil John. Probably a jersey with lyrics written over like I like the way you moo and YEAH YEAH YEAH (but not the U2 kind of yeah yeah yeah because those are a bit cringe on this forum).

The last idea would be an Atlanta Inferno retro swap jersey. Instead of being all black and red outlines, this one would be bright whites with a black alternate logo. The white would be washed away fading a bit into yellow like those older baseball jerseys or those old computers that would get a taint due to smoking or you know what m talking about. You also cannot say retro without using roman numerals instead of regular numbers. Fans will love the Angus Mcfife XVIII with roman numerals and it will be sold at the special price of 18 cesterse or whatever currency the romans used at the peak of the empire. IF you cant find any coins, too bad, those jersey will be burned forever, so its gonna be an absolute collector item piece.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

[Image: HRVoVy7.png]

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Code:
Written Task: Describe your team's limited edition jersey and why you're doing it! Is it for a special cause? A historic season? Just because it looks awesome? Tell me what colours you'd use, and any special design elements you'd incorporate. How many would you sell to the public and at what price?  (150+ words)

Manhattan pulls Aksel to help out with a limited jersey and he presents his top 3 ideas: fish, coffee, and pizza. He offers to roll them all into one, but marketing deems that unnecessary. They toss out the fish idea, much to Aksel's disappointment, but he gets it, and spend hours deliberating coffee or pizza. It's deemed that pizza would be better, as most pizzas have red stuff in or on them, and they can roll it together with a food offer. Aksel suggests anchovies on the pizza and is immediately shut down, but they deliberate between cheese and pepperoni for a while. They end with this: a cheesy texture for the base of the jersey, with the numbers made from pepperoni slices, and the name in a saucy red. The jerseys and the pizza offered in the arena are a hit, and they raise a ton of money. The only offside are the demands from the team as soon as the first period ends for pizza delivery to the locker room, stat.

Code:
173 words

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

isfl affiliate: https://forums.sim-football.com/showthre...#pid637532

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]