Create Account

S73 SMJHL mPT #0

I'm looking forward to learning a lot of how this league works come sim days! I am truly beyond excited to join the Raptors!

I'm looking forward to seeing the sim, how my player performs and how our team performs and to hopefully go on a long playoff run.

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

I'm looking forward to getting back into the routine of TPE earning each week so I can make this peanut an eventual 2000 tpe earning, future hall of famer.  In YOUR face Mr. Peanut!

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Stoked to be back in the league with a new player! I loved my time with ANC, but I'm excited to see how I can help out Kelowna.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

Looking forward to keeping the Reaper name alive and well within the SMJHL/SHL. Jaxson Reaper comes from a long line of Reapers including Vince Reaper and Vincent Mietitore (Italian cousin).

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

I'm mostly looking forward to seeing the sim and watching how my guy performs. I seem to be the only person focused entirely on defense so it should be an interesting watch either way. I guess ideally tho I'm not needed at all!

Looking forward to starting a new career in the SHL. The last one was long but didn't achieve anything, hope I can reverse that result here.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Looking forward to getting on the ice with the team and banging some heads and scoring some goals. Going to be a fun and exciting season

This is my first re-create, so I'm looking forward to seeing how he does in his debut with the Kelowna Knights. Looking forward to his rookie season!

[Image: banes.png]

Jerry Moonshine here, looking forward to shooting puck and drinking shine. Happy to join the league and can't wait for game one, Kelowna is going all the way!

I look forward to seeing my player progress in his career. The sense of belonging to your player. I created a good defensive player that can also pass, I feel like it's the perfect archetype for a team player, so I'm excited to see my team improve and win some games.

M I C H E A L   R A P P A Z - C R E E K  #11 - D

I'm looking forward to meeting new people throughout the league and developing friendships. Trying to learn as much as possible to build my player up to be an all around team player and bring home a ship! Kraken

[Image: AP1GczMJFabp7wIc3K3_rQyFMzUaUcKpER3AMYPn...authuser=0]

I'm looking forward to playing a more offensive player this go around. I'm also looking forward to seeing how Great Falls can come out of the gate swinging.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

im looking forward to this new adventure as this is my first time, im hoping i can be up there with the greats and have a successful career.  Armada

I am looking forward to getting to see the elite core of Carolina put in work, learn and grow from the current generation of Kraken on how to craft my game, build strength, and take w's.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]