Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

GM pass

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

HO Pass woo!

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

J GM CW Pass

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

gm CW pass

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

HO/J GM CW pass

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 03:47 PM by Ricer13. Edited 2 times in total.)

1. Trivia

Verification word: Rice

7. [Image: IMG_0289.png?ex=6605c752&is=65f35252&hm=...09e9f707b&]

8. [Image: IMG_0292.png?ex=6605c90a&is=65f3540a&hm=...483afe32d&]

1. verification word: scud
+3 TPE

[Image: sobchak.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 09:48 PM by ValorX77. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Trivia (Word is Valor)

2. ISFL Affiliate

3. New England Rebrand Graphic: [Image: Derpy_New_Logo.png?ex=66061da9&is=65f3a8...141444e4d&]

9/8

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 01:00 PM by Kimar. Edited 3 times in total.)

s75 CW Trivia Verification: Gritty +3 tpe

Code:
12. Written, 2 TPE, Favor for a friend (100 words min.)
If you could take one or two of your SHL/SMJHL teammates on loan for next international tournament would you go for absolute best players, look at where your international team is most struggling or just take your friends to hang with you on the locker room. Who would you pick and why?
Independent Russia is currently lacking quality forwards, so I'd definitely be picking a forward to come join us for the tournament. Looking at Yukon's roster and looking at my favorite teammates in general I'd probably pick Florian Söderberg-Motyla for a few reasons. We are in desperate need of forwards, especially a center, and Florian would be slotted right in at the 2C right away. It would be a great boost to the team overall, and I believe would help us obtain a winning record this season. Florian is also at around 900 TPE so that's a huge boost to the team. Apart from just playing, Florian would provide a much-needed boost to Independent Russia's locker room. (116 words +2 tpe)
Code:
9. Graphic, 3 TPE, Face of the Franchise
Your player strikes a sponsorship deal with a local producer of something. Create an add showing the product with your player or their face on it.
[Image: XDqm5DY]
https://ibb.co/XDqm5DY (Image link)

8 TPE TOTAL

[Image: Mendhall.png] [Image: i0ZCRTJ.png]

Россия wants you! Ask for a Transfer! Join Independent Russia Today!

Malamutes syndicate Independent Russia   Malamutes syndicate Independent Russia

*Thank you Nokazoa and Squid for the sigs!
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 12:19 PM by JamesT. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1.5 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

BTS

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. During the Conference Finals Panthers had no players who had multi goal game, yet they beat the Texas in 5 games. Can New England shut down a team with such depth, how could they do it?
e. If it ain't broke don't fix it: Who you got? Who wins? Why?

a. With how much firepower New England shown in their East finals against Philly, they will look to rely on the offense to overcome LA's impeccable defense. This will be a classic battle of offense and defense in the cup finals and will be intriguing to see who emerges the victor. They say offense wins games, while defense wins championships. 

(59 words)

e. My original playoff bracket had EDM vs PHI in the finals with EDM winning the cup so I definitely am good at choosing a winner. Between LAP and NEW, I will go with NEW as they have turned into gear 6 somehow in these playoffs and can see their offense continuing to be a menace for LAP. 

(57 words)

Code:
4. Written, 3 TPE, Merely a setback! (150 words min.)
For more than 5 seasons conference finals have mostly been played between Edmonton and Winnipeg in west, yet this season they were both knocked out earlier. In the east Baltimore and Hamilton challenged Philadelphia and New England but ultimately we saw the same two teams in conference finals. Was season 75 merely a setback for Edmonton and Winnipeg or is the clock also ticking for New England and Philadelphia? Which teams you expect to see making it to finals during next few seasons?

Funny how on my first season with the Winnipeg Aurora, we get eliminated by NOLA in the 1st round of the playoffs (they did however have our number in the regular season), but sometimes you just run into a hot goalie in the playoffs and you know it's joever. For Edmonton, with their off-season moves we can clearly see they are hitting the rebuild button by trading away most of their top players and looking to acquire draft capital for future seasons to come. We saw this in the early S60's with Edmonton and it looks like HFFO is looking to run it back again with that strategy. For Winnipeg, I believe we're still looking to be competitive for a few more seasons. On the Eastern side of things it has been PHI and NEW in the East finals since S72 and that trend will probably continue for a few more seasons (BAP and HAM are going to be very good soon). LAP and TEX look to be the powerhouses in the West with WPG about to get hit with everyone's favourite word regression. 

(184 words)

Total: 8/8 (surely my trivia answers are right) 

[Image: 996346574038896710.webp?size=96&quality=lossless]

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

GM PASS

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

CW Pass

[Image: 4cvtDWE.jpeg]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2024, 10:44 AM by ec06aaj. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Trivia - confirmation word is "Carcinisation"

b. Meet him head-on. He's not been performing at the same level as Lacksamus but lest you forget, Adam Prpich just finished a season where he was a shade under a goal per game. Acting like he's washed and LA have to do something unique or out of the box is nonsense. It's a big opportunity and I have total faith (as somebody who picked him for fantasy this year) he'll come riding through where it counts.
d. It depends heavily on where the fight takes place. My gut instinct says it's the panthers that take it - a creature that can hit 50 miles an hour running speed may not necessarily have a ton of stamina, but is going to be absolutely packed with muscle. If the wolves can fight in an environment that suits them and pick off the panthers then maybe they've got a shot but in a straight up fight? Panthers every time.

4. By and large, I think a loss in a conference final should never be considered more than a setback. Playoff hockey is lunacy and chaos of the highest level, we all know this, and if a couple of pucks bounce differently you go from winning a series 4-2 to losing a series 4-2 without any significant change in performance or team composition, so I'd argue that neither Winnipeg and Edmonton should sound the alarm bells just that. That was, of course, before Edmonton decided to take the series loss and use it as an excuse to absolutely explode their roster - what was it, 15 total picks going back to them? In exchange for a bunch of 1500+ TPE players? Full credit to the Blizzard staff, when they decide it's time to sell they don't let anything get in their way. Winnipeg should be fine next year though - New England just made the finals finishing 6th in the league standings.

6. At time of writing the SMJHL finals aren't set - Maine are up over Newfoundland 3-1 and Quebec City are tied with Colorado 2-2, and it's going to be one of the two losing teams here that go down as the most talented non-finalist. Assuming Maine keep the lead and go through to the finals, I'd say it's either Quebec City or Colorado who qualify - QCC losing for the third season in a row would be astonishing, particularly considering the level and depth of talent on their team, and would go a long way to keeping their reputation as flat track bullies, but Colorado should be at a stage where not making the finals is considered a failure of a season for them in my opinion.

[Image: Skree.gif]

GM CW Pass

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889201044154904606/1150524829653536909/mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3229285f883239ca6017785e905ed3ff0a8b42b94f57638f43c11a5e635414&[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/4028.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5431.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5570.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7241.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5906.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/6149.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7950.png[/img]