Create Account

Who Are the Favorites? West Division Adition

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Sep 28 2012, 07:21 PM

Yeahthat

Whalers coming out of the West.... so who is going to come from the East... Last time I checked it requires one from West and one from East... Unless something weird is occurs here Smile
Falcons are gonna steal it from the whalers like last year haha.

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Quote:Originally posted by kesler17@Sep 28 2012, 09:31 PM

Falcons are gonna steal it from the whalers like last year haha.
Yeahthat

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Sep 28 2012, 11:43 PM

Yeahthat

We be new team.... I wouldn't be so sure about that... ya never know dude... Time will tell

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Sep 28 2012, 10:06 PM

We be new team.... I wouldn't be so sure about that... ya never know dude... Time will tell
[Image: ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fgifsforum.com%2Fimages...1e22a12b10]

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Sep 28 2012, 08:06 PM

Whalers had a much better team last year and still lost haha the new whalers arent much better. Wink

Quote:Originally posted by kesler17@Sep 29 2012, 12:31 AM

Whalers had a much better team last year and still lost haha the new whalers arent much better. Wink

Please correct me if im wrong, because I hope i'm wrong, weren't you the team team that drafted basically Donini with your top 5 picks? Yeah, i'm shaking in my boots over a team that draft Donini and......Donini oh and they got a late round steal Donini.....

Quote:Originally posted by pointforwardtex@Sep 29 2012, 12:15 AM

Please correct me if im wrong, because I hope i'm wrong, weren't you the team team that drafted basically Donini with your top 5 picks? Yeah, i'm shaking in my boots over a team that draft Donini and......Donini oh and they got a late round steal Donini.....
Are you nuts? We got the best player available. Also somehow VR fell to us which was another HUGE pickup And got some steals in STZ and Cunningham, we also signed some FAs

Quote:Originally posted by pointforwardtex@Sep 29 2012, 02:15 AM

I know Donini and Abraham were there top 2 picks.... everyone after that I don't know.. And I am not in the mood to figure it out anyway. And didn't every team get a 'steal'.. that's what it seems to me the General Managers are saying that there are so many crazy steals... Where everyone got their own 'steals'... Lot's of funny stuff here my friends.

I just love how this article is about the West and the only team from the West that has actually commented on this big time is the Vancouver Whalers. Yet Detroit seems to have the most to comment about when we are in a brand new year and anything can happen. Are they concerned about the team Phil and Nate put together? I honestly think these Falcons should worry about Montreal and Chicago before worrying about us out West.

Don't they need to get through those teams to even think about facing us or any other Western Conference team in the Challenge Cup? Instead of fighting us... fight your real rival in Montreal Smile I look forward to those wars of words when Taron posts his Eastern Conference outlook

Code:

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Sep 29 2012, 01:31 AM

I know Donini and Abraham were there top 2 picks.... everyone after that I don't know.. And I am not in the mood to figure it out anyway. And didn't every team get a 'steal'.. that's what it seems to me the General Managers are saying that there are so many crazy steals... Where everyone got their own 'steals'... Lot's of funny stuff here my friends.

I just love how this article is about the West and the only team from the West that has actually commented on this big time is the Vancouver Whalers. Yet Detroit seems to have the most to comment about when we are in a brand new year and anything can happen.  Are they concerned about the team Phil and Nate put together? I honestly think these Falcons should worry about Montreal and Chicago before worrying about us out West.

Don't they need to get through those teams to even think about facing us or any other Western Conference team in the Challenge Cup? Instead of fighting us... fight your real rival in Montreal Smile I look forward to those wars of words when Taron posts his Eastern Conference outlook

Thats the only war theyll be winning they already lost in the War of Talent Impact>Falcons

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Sep 28 2012, 10:31 PM

I just love how this article is about the West and the only team from the West that has actually commented on this big time is the Vancouver Whalers. Yet Detroit seems to have the most to comment about when we are in a brand new year and anything can happen.  Are they concerned about the team Phil and Nate put together? I honestly think these Falcons should worry about Montreal and Chicago before worrying about us out West.

Yo we did get some real great pick ups in late round like look at last year with taron he went like what 3rd 4th round and he was amazing for our #2 center and look at me i went 7th round and was a big part of the team in the playoffs some time your best player comes from late rounds. Imo Donini was best Forward available.

Quote:Originally posted by kesler17@Sep 29 2012, 02:53 AM

Yo we did get some real great pick ups in late round like look at last year with  taron he went like what 3rd 4th round and he was amazing for our #2 center and look at me i went 7th round and was a big part of the team in the playoffs some time your best player comes from late rounds. Imo Donini was best [b]Forward
available.[/b]

A lot of teams are saying the got some late steals... it all depends on how active they are... and if they continue to develop and stick around for many.

Instead of trying to fight the Whalers toe to toe because we have a solid team... I recommend dealing with the Impact and Hitman respectively... since they really are your rivals... and Montreal is looking very impressive. You could even say Montreal, Detroit and Vanouver are so far the top 3 favourites this season... before thinking of my whalers.... deal with those Montrealers because they are the ones who have the best shot of keeping you away from the Cup.

I hope the Falcons spend 2-5 times more energy in their rivalry with the Impact compared to an almost completely brand new Whalers team.. since we aren't the same team of S9. I like the Falcons team good buddies Donini and Dion... so I don't have a lot of 'shit' to say about them. I hope you guys can give Montreal hell.... But not so much when you face us lol

Code:

Quote:Originally posted by kesler17@Sep 29 2012, 01:53 AM

Yo we did get some real great pick ups in late round like look at last year with  taron he went like what 3rd 4th round and he was amazing for our #2 center and look at me i went 7th round and was a big part of the team in the playoffs some time your best player comes from late rounds. Imo Donini was best [b]Forward
available.[/b]

Those are what you call boom or bust players you guys got a lot of boom players last year congratulations that means your GM did one hell of a job, last year. This year is a different year could Donini be the best forward in this draft possibly its unlikely but possibly but even if he is you paid wayyyy too much to aquire him the 2nd and 3rd round had a lot of great players available there and you sacrificed having a better complete team for one player. You could of had say Emma Watson - Waldo Cezar Jr - Cameron Gibson, thats better than just Brandon Donini thats inarguable i'm sorry. How many of you guys from last year are back this year? It better be a decent amount or else youll be hhoping for some of those late rounders to boom and if they bust hello top 2 pick.

Hayha and I are the best two some ever. Oh and don't forget Smitty on are top line. Helps out defensively and chips in offensively.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Will I get a payout? Lol

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by pointforwardtex@Sep 29 2012, 02:04 AM

Those are what you call boom or bust players you guys got a lot of boom players last year congratulations that means your GM did one hell of a job, last year. This year is a different year could Donini be the best forward in this draft possibly its unlikely but possibly but even if he is you paid wayyyy too much to aquire him the 2nd and 3rd round had a lot of great players available there and you sacrificed having a better complete team for one player. You could of had say Emma Watson - Waldo Cezar Jr - Cameron Gibson, thats better than just Brandon Donini thats inarguable i'm sorry. How many of you guys from last year are back this year? It better be a decent amount or else youll be hhoping for some of those late rounders to boom and if they bust hello top 2 pick.

:facepalm: they didn't give up their 2nd round pick to get me

btw Donini-Cunningham-Abraham>that line you posted

and that's also inarguable