Create Account

EA Access

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnWalrus@Jul 30 2014, 05:52 AM
Seems like there will be a catch, you are kinda at there will. They can say pull a game that you play every game and then are kinda forced to buy it to continue playing. Since its only select games every month.
Doesn't seem that way seems they're putting a vault like ps+ where as long as you're subscribed you can play any game you've downloaded while having the service

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Jul 29 2014, 08:31 PM
damn not for ps4 :(

Yeah PS4 doesn't get anything good Angry

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Sony had a chance to get Access as well but passed on it in favor of Playstation Now to hope people will subscribe to that. Bad move Sony I'd rather pay to play new games and get early access than pay to play ps3 games.

Can you buy the subscription at the start of September for 4.99, play NHL and FIFA 5 days early + the vault games for that month, then cancel it?

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by xDParK@Jul 30 2014, 06:04 PM
Can you buy the subscription at the start of September for 4.99, play NHL and FIFA 5 days early + the vault games for that month, then cancel it?
Looks like this will be allowed. So for 5$ you get 6$ off a digital copy of the game(10% discount), plus get FIFA and NHL 5 days early, PLUS get access to the vault games for a full month.

Sweet deal Smile)

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by xDParK@Jul 30 2014, 04:27 PM

Looks like this will be allowed. So for 5$ you get 6$ off a digital copy of the game(10% discount), plus get FIFA and NHL 5 days early, PLUS get access to the vault games for a full month.

Sweet deal Smile)
Not so sure about that. I'd look into it further if I were you. I highly doubt EA overlooked the fact that they'd be paying you a dollar to have this service for a month. I could be wrong though, it's happened before.

Quote:Originally posted by Syckez@Jul 30 2014, 05:31 PM

Not so sure about that. I'd look into it further if I were you. I highly doubt EA overlooked the fact that they'd be paying you a dollar to have this service for a month. I could be wrong though, it's happened before.
According to the terms of service you can cancel any time you want.