Create Account

Andris Bukšs presser

LSHL got some problems and now LV users gonna shitstorm in the SHL forum. Way to go fellas. Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Birks@Nov 8 2015, 10:47 PM

Smile) Smile)

better go to school and learn2english u 30 year old fuck.

"I didnt used" Smile)
Isn't that horrible how a 16 year old is destroying you in English? Also, congrats, you ain't going to play for team Latvia for the next 10 seasons. I didn't start this bullshit. I just discussed with you, didn't even come to your shitty topic, but then I got an info that you're just shitting on me in a public place with no reason, but okay, if that's what you wanted.
Don't talk like that. When he reaches around 450 tpe he will have a chance to play in NT.

Quote:Originally posted by Birks@Nov 8 2015, 11:47 AM

Smile) Smile)

"I didnt used" Smile)
Isn't that horrible how a 16 year old is destroying you in English? Also, congrats, you ain't going to play for team Latvia for the next 10 seasons. I didn't start this bullshit. I just discussed with you, didn't even come to your shitty topic, but then I got an info that you're just shitting on me in a public place with no reason, but okay, if that's what you wanted.
Do you add anything remotely good to the league?

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Birks@Nov 8 2015, 01:47 PM

Smile) Smile)

"I didnt used" Smile)

Horrible that a 16 year old has the attitude of a 6 year old.

It's okay. Birks is losing access to Detroit LR

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Nov 8 2015, 10:17 PM

Don't talk like that. When he reaches around 450 tpe he will have a chance to play in NT.

Sure, then team Latvia will lose their number one center. Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Birks@Nov 8 2015, 11:22 PM

Sure, then team Latvia will lose their number one center. Smile
C'mon dude, if Jogurtaa will need him then he will be playing in NT. Simple as that. And if you are leaving NT then you can leave your head position.

Hey look, the Thunderdome hasn't had a post in 4 days...

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5DmYLrxR0Y8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5DmYLrxR0Y8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Nov 8 2015, 10:49 PM
Hey look, the Thunderdome hasn't had a post in 4 days...

if you bring this to Thunderdome you'll get yourself TV Series longer than Santa Barbara and all the other soap operas combined.

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

Quote:Originally posted by rieksts@Nov 8 2015, 02:59 PM

if you bring this to Thunderdome you'll get yourself TV Series longer than Santa Barbara and all the other soap operas combined.

Smile)

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Birks@Nov 8 2015, 09:47 PM

Smile) Smile)

better go to school and learn2english u 30 year old dumbass.

"I didnt used" Smile)
better graduate school and im not 30 years old, so again wrong. i also didnt started, just used what i knowed about you. and i woldnt cry if i never get into team.
ok waiting next question in presser and any punishment according to SHL rules.

I just discussed with you about what you said about this league earlier. I didnt even come to this topic and I wasnt going to post anything here, but if you start talking shit about me on a public place with NO REASON, I am going to respond.

Quote:Originally posted by Birks@Nov 8 2015, 04:23 PM
I just discussed with you about what you said about this league earlier. I didnt even come to this topic and I wasnt going to post anything here, but if you start talking shit about me on a public place with NO REASON, I am going to respond.
How about you don't respond and just stfu, you literally never post anything positive, you're either contributing to a shitstorm or starting some petty bullshit yourself. You're not contributing anything to any topic you've entered so don't bother posting.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 9 2015, 01:10 AM

How about you don't respond and just stfu, you literally never post anything positive, you're either contributing to a shitstorm or starting some petty bullshit yourself. You're not contributing anything to any topic you've entered so don't bother posting.
Maxy, you just earned my respect.