Create Account

New Features potentially?

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Dec 13 2017, 10:00 PM

can you change your cartridge real quick, I think you accidentally had a magnum loaded instead of a paintball
o:-)

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:
1) GM PAY

SHL HEAD GMs are paid 4M per season + bonuses (if u win cup, presidents, win ur conference etc.)
SHL Co-GM are paid 2M per season (same bonuses as above apply)
SHL Coachs are paid (1/4) of the Head GM salary ?

What a wonderful suggestion from a GM.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Quote:Originally posted by Bonk@Dec 13 2017, 07:53 PM

What a wonderful suggestion from a GM.
Yeah, I wanna fight for my pay

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Dec 13 2017, 05:30 PM
We've done WJC's a few times and it always falls apart unfortunately

IIHF is already struggling because people check out during the offseason, WJC's would be hard too unless we put them smack dab in the middle of the season even though SMJHL would run at the same time

Another problem is finding a simmer in that case
WJC being a yearly thing would be cool too, could host it at around the same time as the RL one

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Dec 13 2017, 09:55 PM

Yeah, I wanna fight for my pay

I cannot blame ya for trying.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

pay me pls

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

sorry but if you're a gm and you make a recommendation on something that actually makes sense and slightly benefits you, you're going to get shut down. I only tried to ask for this like 3 times and got told off every time. Site hurts itself.

God forbid the ones who actually are in touch with how much work being an SMJHL GM is would the be the current GMs and god forbid they might have decent ideas to promote encouraging more activity like having paid staff roles to give to their players or aspiring members.

Quote:Originally posted by spooked@Dec 13 2017, 11:09 PM
God forbid the ones who actually are in touch with how much work being an SMJHL GM is would the be the current GMs and god forbid they might have decent ideas to promote encouraging more activity like having paid staff roles to give to their players or aspiring members.
Yes, please!

Yes, please!

Quote:Originally posted by spooked@Dec 13 2017, 08:08 PM
sorry but if you're a gm and you make a recommendation on something that actually makes sense and slightly benefits you, you're going to get shut down. I only tried to ask for this like 3 times and got told off every time. Site hurts itself.
I actually did mention it in the thread comments that this would be mainly for SHL GMs and if it was working would be slowly implemented into the SMJHL.

$$$$

gimme

@Eggy216

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Ninja

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Just blanket pay all SHL and smjhl GMs and co-gms 2m, it's not much, but it's something for their efforts. Pay IIHF ones 1m, cause obviously it's less effort required.

Then pay HO members a minimum of 3m each per season, because that team keeps this site running and it's bullshit that they don't get paid.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

i want money

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]