MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

The baby teeth is distracting.

Diggin the new look, can't wait for the unis

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

05-18-2019, 03:59 PMml002 Wrote: 100x better than Jakarta

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Come on now

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

I don't want to be too stand offish or anything, but I do not think it looks great.

I can see that there's that C shape for Calgary, don't truly mind it but not sure how I feel about it being the main look?

Better than Jakarta but it looks like a little baby sperm, or like an image on the center of a beyblade.

Looks like docile shrimp rather than a Dragon.

I think you should go with a different direction because you will just get meme'd with Tofus.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

05-18-2019, 06:32 PMSamee Wrote: bahahaaha why even rebrand to this when the reason everyone didnt like the last logo was cause it was also stolen?

Because it's a sim league so it doesn't really matter where the logo comes from as long as the people on the team like it

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

05-18-2019, 07:21 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
05-18-2019, 06:32 PMSamee Wrote: bahahaaha why even rebrand to this when the reason everyone didnt like the last logo was cause it was also stolen?

Because it's a sim league so it doesn't really matter where the logo comes from as long as the people on the team like it

Thank you

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Okay so wait

Wait

I was already concerned as to why a team with near 50 seasons of history would rebrand, but at least I could play it off as they wanted a non ripped logo

But they went and replaced a ripped logo with a WORSE ripped logo? Smdh

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

The SHL is better than that. We’ve been around for too long and have too many talented artists willing to work for free. It’s really not acceptable to stoop down to the level of pawning off someone else’s work as your own because it looks k00l.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

You are one of the best franchises in the league, consistently contending and winning championships.

Manhattan unveiled a new logo pretty recently. Did they get meme'd? New England has strange tastes, but they don't get meme'd like this and they have had like 2 logos in the past few seasons.

Do you think the league is just out to get you with memes for no reason?

05-18-2019, 07:26 PMBoomcheck Wrote:
05-18-2019, 07:21 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Because it's a sim league so it doesn't really matter where the logo comes from as long as the people on the team like it

You are one of the best franchises in the league, consistently contending and winning championships.

Manhattan unveiled a new logo pretty recently. Did they get meme'd? New England has strange tastes, but they don't get meme'd like this and they have had like 2 logos in the past few seasons.

I'm on Edmonton lol

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

05-18-2019, 07:35 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
05-18-2019, 07:26 PMBoomcheck Wrote: You are one of the best franchises in the league, consistently contending and winning championships.

I'm on Edmonton lol

rip point still stands

more and more i look at this, even jakarta starting to look just a tad bit better