Create Account

S73 SMJHL mPT #0

As a new member of the league, I am just excited about the upcoming season. Really wanting to see how our team performs and hopefully win a championship at the end of the year.

I think I just look forward getting back into the swing of things. I need a routine to really keep my mind right and getting back into the weekly schedule of things again will really help me keep it going. Plus hitting people is nice.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

I'm looking forward to being back with the boys in blue and gray! Recreated and it feels so goood. I'm headed towards another amazing career hopefully this time with some championship banners in the rafters. Sco Boatz

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

I'm looking forward to hopefully winning a 4 star since I have never done it and it is the one singular trophy that is missing from my profile

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

For my first season, the thing I am most looking forward to is the WJC. I was not expected to be picked to the team my first season, so hopefully we can win it all with the new roster!

Looking to settling into the Maine Timber and finding out what the team is all about. They've been such a good team and I am hopeful we can continue that with our current group of new rookies. We're ready to start growing into being the future of the Timber.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

im most excited to see what the anchorage armada can accomplish this season, we had a really good draft and im excited to see it all come together

Looking forward to seeing how Sergey Ivanov improves throughout the season. Hopefully he can be a strong two-way defenseman that helps Nevada win games! Also super excited hang witg my new team.

Looking forward to starting my career, getting to know my teammates and hopefully contributing in a positive way on the score sheet! Goal for this season is 10 goals, 15 assists !! Go MUTES!

I am excited to start saving pucks for the Colorado Raptors this year! Looking forward to competing versus all the other teams in the SMJHL!

Joonas' flight from Finland was delayed due to severe weather, so he feels slightly behind going into preseason but he is absolutely sure that he will be playing at 100% when the regular season begins next week.

Looking forward to creating records for the Maine Timber. There are bad records set by Bigga Foryu, we would like to avoid that. The Forest shudders to hear his name.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

I'm most looking forward to having a new player who focuses on bringing offense to the table. I wasn't around too much with Zadina and I'd like to change that with Juice.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Looking forward to checking out the changes that have seen the creation of the player portal, and meeting people on whatever team I land on! Can't promise much of a career but I'll hang

[Image: Thor-Hockey_2.gif]

I am looking forward to showing my future team that being a step behind really puts me 2 steps ahead. And when your are two steps ahead... but only one step behind.... you are really only one step ahead. Which is still better than @GeckoeyGecko

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!