Create Account

S74 Mpt #4 - Baby Proof

A lot of fans will bring their baby to public events, which Miguel Hefewiezen thinks is great. After all, hockey, is a family sport! Its super cute to see babies decked out in team gear!

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Morley's last interaction with a baby was with his own. His youngest kid is just a few months old and is going through some sleep regression. Morley would never shake his baby, but he understands why hospitals always remind parents not to do that.

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

Jaxsons last interaction with a baby was with his new baby nephew! His sister in law just had a little baby boy that he got to hold for the first time on Christmas eve.

34 words

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

Johnny FourStar has never met a baby in his life. He doesn't believe they exist. See, Johnny FourStar was born fully aged, which explains a lot.

Shadow Fenix's last interaction with a baby was when he himself was a baby. He joined the local babies ice skating club. Haters said that "There's no way you can have a 3 month old ice skate" and they were correct. Fenix and the other babies just cried a lot.

Alexandros doesnt have any kids of his own, but his sisters do, and at christmas dinner i got to watch the weeist little baby and carry him around. He was chill i was chill and we just cruised around the christmas party.

On the weekends, Wong likes to run a daddy daycare for the teammates that have children. Little do they know, these daycare sessions are purely for brainwashing and showing highlights and game tape of my player, slowly making them all fans of Wong instead of their own father. The ultimate cuck.

51 words.

[Image: 4cvtDWE.jpeg]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

Cormier just had a daughter so he regularly interacts with a baby. The most recent fun event involved a poop blow-out full of half digested carrots, turnip and other christmas dinner foods. Fun.

At a Tampa Tekken 7 local, some guy brought his infant to pools and believe it or not, that infant was fucking infatuated with Yoshimitsu tech. Never seen anything like it.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

The last interaction that Bayle had with a baby was that the parents asked Bayle to sign the baby's forehead. That was pretty weird, but hey, you got to make the fans happy. So, you do what you have to do.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Well BASE PACK was at a party and at first someone wouldn't let him hold a baby because he used to be a piece of shit. Slicked back hair, sloppy steaks at Truffoni's. But he USED to be a piece of shit so ultimately they let him hold the baby.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

It was today! He have a little baby at home to take care of so he have no problem taking care of one Smile
It's the first one of the family, we'll see in the future what happen!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Last interaction was at the holiday party with the family this year where a newborn cousin was in attendance. Fortunately for everyone around they weren't fussy at all and kept quiet throughout the whole party!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

The last interaction my player had with a baby was when a Texas fan asked me to sign their baby's head. This was the moment where I could finally say I made it!

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

Babies are simply the best. Tibuk loves to cuddles and get giggles from them. I think it is because at heart he is just a big softie who can't wait to have his own family.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights