Create Account

S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best Due: Sunday, June 16th @ 11:59 PM PST

My goal for Carter Stankoven is to get at least 60 points this season. Because I think that with my TPE upgrades I should be pretty darn good.

[Image: SwvYrXP.jpeg]   
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]   

Ahh

Teemu Salami's goal, whether it be for this season or his career, remains the same. Win a Championship. Win as many Championships as possible. Do whatever it takes to hold up the trophy for the Detroit Falcons and eventually the Toronto North Stars.

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

For the career as a whole, my main goal is to become a super-offensive defenseman. My last player was a center, but more a two-way or defensive one, so I wanted something completely different. So instead of being a defensive F, I'll be an offensive D.

[Image: sulov.gif]

I just want to do a good job. If I do a good job than this will all have been worth it. I don't need to be the best, after all it's lonely at the top. I just need to do a good job.

(46)

My goal has always been to be the most effective player I can be for my team. Initially I thought that meant I would be more of a playmaker, when in reality I ended up being used as a scoring winger. My goal is to continue to make Savva as best as I can for the team, first.

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
[Image: FThunMn.png]

for this season Alexandros desire is to hit the 100 point mark though it would be nice i dont think that is very likely. as far as career aspirations go, i would like to bring the cup back to Chicago of course!

For this season, Graj's goal is to have a +/- of over 50, at least 30 goals, and at least 55 assists. He knows they're lofty goals but he's confident in his abilities.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

This season, it's important for me to take a step forward. Last season, I had around 35 points in my rookie season in the J. this year, I'd like to get to 50 points as a sophmore in the J. Maybe something like 20 goals, 30 assists. I'd also like top be in the top 3 in GR on my team. But the most important, is team success. hopefully win a round in the playoffs.

I want my player to be a first round fantasy pick at some point in his career (and for it not to be a troll pick). That and I would like to win a few cups, having a hall of fame adjacent career so that way I feel like I can try a new position in my next player.

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

This season I want to see Carolina make a solid playoff push. I would love a cup while on this team. My biggest aspiration for this player is to win all 4 trophies (wjc gold, iihf gold, four star cup, and challenge cup).

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

as it always has been for Cale he wants to stay competitive and in the hunt for a cup every single season! making the playoffs every year of his career and being to the finals and conference finals a few times he is hungry to finally win the 4 star.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

I am really hoping Luca can outperform Williams' career. It would be nice to be a team leader in goals and / or points too. I will take whatever really.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

This season I'd like my player to raise his point totals a little from last year. I focused on some offensive traits in the offseason and as a 2way D, I think I could set the bar a little higher for this coming season.

[Image: Sr1Fcwu.png]

This will be Slava Ukraini Heroyam Slava last season in the juniors and his goals for this year is to do two things he has not been able to accomplish in the juniors so far which is win the four star cup and be nominated as an all star

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Continuous improvement is the goal! I think Oliver Castillon is pretty well-placed to do so, since he'll be taking up the 2C spot for Derek Martin to move up to the first line. Having cracked 1500 over the off-season, I hope to break 60 points this season and ideally win a 2nd cup!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!