Create Account

S77 mPT #3: Not as planned Due: Sunday, June 30th @ 11:59 PM PST

The worst that can happen to Sonja is being denied a goal by that washed old man Justin Time (@RAmenAmen). Sadly, it is true so far, so she must fix that in their next few games.

(35 words)

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Ant7F8q.png]

I think the worst thing that could happen for my player, would have to be that they end up not making the SHL and stay in the minors until they can’t play there anymore

[Image: 6bk5sdD.png]
                                    Sig by LazyEye

The worst thing that could happen to Pass Forfeit is that he would retire and disappear with no recognition. Though i guess he would be fine since he was recognized once

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

The first two seasons in Kelowna we were consistently a bottom feeding team, whereas we are starting to overcome that by becoming stronger overall at all positions and can finally start giving other teams a run for their money.

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
[Image: p82ugau.png]

The worst thing that could possibly happen to the Montreal Patriotes of the Simulation Hockey League is that we create this absolute powerhouse of a team and then do not win a cup or seven

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Team is doing alright but I'm doing as bad as usual so couldn't really be worse in that department. Having to play San Francisco in the playoffs again would probably suck so even if "it doesn't matter as long as you qualify", that would be bad I guess.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

I will say this, if Florida blows it I will lose my absolute shit. Now that that is out of the way, there have definitely been reverse sweeps in the league before but luckily i've never been a part of them. If I had been reverse sweeped in the finals, I think my player would also lose his absolute shit too.

The worst thing I could imagine happening is our group of young players breaking up. I'd really hate to see pieces start to slowly fall away and force us into another rebuild. We're on the upswing, hold!!!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

worst thing for my player would be to find out i was traded..... the mutes have me heart and i could never have the same drive playing elsewhere.

[Image: yxRlGdj.png]

I don't want to go back to a league placement situation like S58-60 Toronto. Height of the Great Lakes Division (Fuck the Great Lakes!), and there were 4 very to insanely good teams competing for the playoffs in a system where only 3 from any division can make it. It sucked missing the playoffs as #6 in the league, so it's probably the nightmare scenario for me. Fuck the Great Lakes!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

I think for me the saddest thing would be if for some reason Wollker was traded away from SEA right before they were about to get good. There's a real buzz in the LR and the rookies are having great seasons so the excitement of joining that group and all peaking together is genuine and I would be disappointed.

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Worst thing could happen is for us in Maine to miss out on the cup again in my final season with them. I would really like to end my career in the Timber with at least one cup, it would be very nice.

43 words

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

If I can't win a single IIHF gold before the point at which Petr can no longer make the Czech team, I think I might be genuinely distraught.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2024, 04:32 PM by phoenix.)

I think the worst thing that could happen to Carter Stankoven is he has a breakout year and then after that season. He is down in the depths of the league in points

[Image: SwvYrXP.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]   

Ahh

I think the low point for Kelowna was last season. We never looked competitive and honestly the outlook was pretty bleak. But with new leadership and new players Kelowna is looking good!

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!