Create Account

Official 2012 NHL Offseason Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Jul 27 2012, 02:39 PM

Id like him in Montreal, even for that price tag (preferably a little less though)
I don't want him at that price.

Whoever pays Doan that is as dumb as Scott Howson. I think this is Doan's way of saying to Phoenix I am yours unless someone is retarded enough to offer me that much money.

Hmm I WAS hoping Vancouver could land Doan... Not anymore

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Jul 27 2012, 03:39 PM

Id like him in Montreal, even for that price tag (preferably a little less though)
You would honestly be happy with Doan on your team for 4 years at 7.5? The guy is 35 years old I would be hanging up the second he asked for anything over 5 million per

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Jul 27 2012, 02:39 PM

i would like him in Montreal for that price too

Devils sign Bobby Butler, 1 year/2-way. I like this signing, he can replace the departure of Ponikarovsky and I don't think he's hit his ceiling yet.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]