i feel alot older when i read this thread tho lol

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Sep 20 2012, 02:25 AM

i feel alot older when i read this thread tho lol

Now you know how I feel on this forum.

2 Chains is my fave

Wiz hasn't been good since Kush and OJ

Very true Dion

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Sep 19 2012, 08:43 PM

Game as a whole ain't too bad, so cut him some slack. I mean, he could like Future, 2 Chainz, and Lil Wayne like a guy who posts here who's name rhymes with Illin.

lmao. Idc if nobody likes them cause all that matters is that I do Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Sep 19 2012, 08:57 PM
why does anyone listen to Lil Wayne or 2 Chainz?

Listen to 2 Chainz verses. He's funny and his shit is actually not as bad as you guys are saying. Dedication 4 was good (imo).

Oh and my favorite rapper right now is Meek Mill, so I don't know why Spangs only mentioned Lil Wayne, Future and 2 Chainz. I listen to mainly 2 Chainz and Meek Mill and then Dedication 4 right now.

Quote:Originally posted by Lazgreg@Sep 19 2012, 09:03 PM

Pre- carter 3 he was considered one of the best ever. After jail he fell off hard

No Worries was good

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Sep 19 2012, 08:46 PM
ill check it out. I have no expectations since I felt lasers was a joke

x2 Lupe really lost me as a true fan after he made us wait that long for that garbage.

Gonna state my opinion on some things:

1. I'm a huge GOOD and Yeezy fan, CS was pretty good but nothing that blew me away. Out of the CD's that Kanye's ever been on, it was the worst.. But that's still a pretty excellent list..

2. Lil Wayne Pre-Carter III was on track to become one of the best artists of the entire generation of rappers, sadly things changed a lot.

3. Dion is right, Wiz hasn't been good since K&OJ, but I didn't think Rolling Papers was that bad..

4. 2 Chainz can deliver big time or he can shit the bed for me.. It's really hit or miss.

5. blackamericanpsycho.com

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Sep 19 2012, 07:58 PM

x2 Lupe really lost me as a true fan after he made us wait that long for that garbage.

Gonna state my opinion on some things:

1. I'm a huge GOOD and Yeezy fan, CS was pretty good but nothing that blew me away. Out of the CD's that Kanye's ever been on, it was the worst.. But that's still a pretty excellent list..

2. Lil Wayne Pre-Carter III was on track to become one of the best artists of the entire generation of rappers, sadly things changed a lot.

3. Dion is right, Wiz hasn't been good since K&OJ, but I didn't think Rolling Papers was that bad..

4. 2 Chainz can deliver big time or he can shit the bed for me.. It's really hit or miss.

5. blackamericanpsycho.com

you liked 808s more than CS?

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Sep 19 2012, 11:38 PM

you liked 808s more than CS?

Yeah, fantastic production and I don't have a problem with the fact that Kanye made a CD based on how his life was going at that point. I thought it was actually pretty good. One of my friends believes that 808 is his best CD, I was just about ready to slap him when he told me that. <_<

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Sep 19 2012, 08:40 PM

Yeah, fantastic production and I don't have a problem with the fact that Kanye made a CD based on how his life was going at that point. I thought it was actually pretty good. One of my friends believes that 808 is his best CD, I was just about ready to slap him when he told me that.&nbsp; <_<

I think it is by far his worst album. The production is solid, but the autotune thing just ruins it.

My rankings of Kanye albums
MBDTF
CD
Watch the Throne
Late Registration
CS

Graduation

808s

[Image: aOowRDF.png]