Create Account

S65 mPT #1: Signature Dish

Texas Chilly! Get it in a bowl! Get it on a chilli dog! Get it super sized in the big Texas Cowboy hat! We call that one the big buckaroo!
TEX TEX TEX

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

New Orleans is one of the country's food meccas known for it's Cajun influences. To commemorate the start of the SHL season, come celebrate with us by ordering a bowl of Specter Gumbo! Using black rice (aka forbidden rice), the gumbo takes on a New Orleans Specters purple color!

[51 words]

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

Well the Nevada Battleborn mascot is a ram which as you may or may not know means fancy horns. That is in part the inspiration for the dish as if there is one thing I have learned hanging out here it is that hockey fans love their alcohol. So I am going to combine the two and say the Nevada Battleborn dish is the Horn of Alcohol. Given the desire to draw the eye it will be mixed with a bit of magic potion to make it look like those cool bath bombs while being safe to eat, and will also be served with a tiny umbrella as all alcoholic drinks should. Thank you!

Code:
Word Count: 114

Seattle could do some fine, traditional Scottish fare, in honour of their #3. It could involve haggis, if they can get it, as I’m pretty sure it’s banned from being imported to the US? Maybe serve big old glasses of Irn Bru, the Scottish National drink. And you can use it to wash down your deep-fried, battered pizza. Yes, it’s a real thing, Google it and thank me later.

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Well, I've never been to texas, but I have eaten at a Texas Roadhouse once. I think we'd serve some steak fajitas, the steak would be done to perfection on a bbq grill, served with all the freshest toppings you could choose from. When I think Texas, I think Cowboys>farms>cows hence the steak! Sounds delicious to me!

Being in Manhattan, it was pretty easy to know what our themed entree would be. Bull Burgers! Afterall, the Rage mascot is a massive, hulking bull. The reality is, these aren't too different from normal burgers, they're just really big and have red buns because raaaaaage.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

The 'Rene Ribs' will be a new dish this summer only available at home games for the Texas Renegades. The ribs are fresh barbecue pork with special Texas seasoning and your choice of honey barbeque, buffalo or standard barbeque. 

Word Count: 39

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

The LA Panthers burrito isn't your typical burrito. The organization has been in talks with the FDA to allow panther meat to be directly imported from the black panther hotbed of Southeast Asia. It's surprisingly tender!

I was looking for a dish where I can try and combine the identities of my two teams, the Calgary Dragons and the Colorado Raptors. So what do Dragons and Raptors have in common? They both come from eggs... I think? So our signature dish would be a "dinosaur/dragon" egg omelette which is not just delicious but also nutricious and surprisingly easy to eat even in a messy arena setting.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Fresh and new for Season 65, the Tampa Bay Barracuda are proud to introduce to you the Barracuda Baguette!  Officially licensed by the SHL, for just $5 you can get a freshly made Baguette in the shape of a barracuda at all Tampa Bay home games!

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

We will be serving Aurora Zathura Uhura slushies. They will be Star Trek yellow and blue swirl, with a generous amount of whipped cream on top. Winnipeg creating a unique flavor experience.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

So for my dish that is themed after my SMJHL team, the Kelowna Knights, I will be going for good old medieval gruel. It will look disgusting and it will taste exactly like it looks.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Our new hot item is Lion Nuggets. They are in fact actually made of lion thighs, deep fried with a flour dredge. I’m pretty sure lions are illegal to eat and this is an international crime but oh well.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

The Kraken have this really great Calamari dish that you can get in the stadium. I have yet to try it but it sounds pretty yummy.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

For my signature dish I've combined two staple foods from the two teams I've played for in my career: Chicago deep-dish pizza and Quebec poutine. We start with the whole thing being served inside a pizza crust, then you add some crispy fries and cheese curds. Things get complicated from here. You can't top it off with both gravy and pizza sauce because they don't really taste good together, so you sprinkle some mozzarella on there and choose wither sauce to put on top; personally I like the gravy.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]