Create Account

S67 mPT #4: Game Show Due: October 16th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I think Julian would go to participate on The Challenge. He has innate physical skills but the real test will be with the social aspect that is arguably most of the show. It's one of my personal favorite just dirty reality tv shows.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

Dusty Rhodes would love to compete on Hell's Kitchen. He can dish it out as well as take it and he'd love to give it right back to Gordon Ramsey as well as hone his culinary skills. Rhodes has the tenacity to outlast the competition and the ability to take home the win.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Montagne would like to be part of wipeout. The show is all about beating opponents with a bizarre track of objects. She is sure she will be able to outlast the opponents and win this.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

If Alvin could be part of a show it definately would be expedition robinson, trying to survive on an island. He would win because he would sneaky bring some nuts with him and hide them on a safe place once he sets foot on the island.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Ricky Koivu would want to appear on Who Wants to be a Millionaire? because he would like to be a millionaire since his GM routinely underpays him every season. (29 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Duncan Mackenzie would want to be on Wheel of Fortune, because it is one of the few Game Shows that he knows still exists. Plus it would be cool to solve the puzzle.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

Sophie Bordeleau would probably love to be on Jeopardy. Her brain always tends to be full of pointless trivia when she isn't on the ice, and one of the things that her and Jamie like to do in the offseason is bond watching contestants earn lots of money.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Manny especially likes games of the mind. He fancies himself an intellectual on some level but cannot play chess, and is generally averse to mathematics so he would probably have to play a trivia show of some kind. He would ultimately not take it very seriously though.

Hosting Shazam the music TV game show would be Shylo’s greatest time. Music is his 2nd love. This would be something that becomes fun and interactive for Shylo being he loves music almost as much as he loves Hockey.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

Burlok would be on The Circle. It would be a nice break for him to get to sit on a couch alone for two weeks. Not only that, he could play the game as his real self and everyone would like him because he's a big handsome athlete!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=665ea534&is=665d53b4&hm=80...8cd6be61d&]

While Alexi Piastri wasn't actually cast for Naked and Afraid, he definitely was naked and afraid when he woke up floating on an air matress in the Gulf of Mexico. Huge missed opportunity.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Taschen Messer loves a physical challenge; that's why he includes rock climbing in his offseason fitness plan. He would love to see how far he could get on a physically demanding competition show like American Ninja Warrior, Wipeout!, or The Floor is Lava. He also hopes to one day be the celebrity guest on Running Wild with Bear Grylls.

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

Has to be Family Feud. Or maybe Jeopardy, I often think that I'm smarter than I actually am. Whichever game show I'm on I'll be there to win, not cause chaos.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

BASE PACK would go on the show Family Feud but instead of family members it would be with his teammates from the Philadelphia Forge.  BASE PACK would give absurd answers and everyone would have no choice but to clap and say good answer even though he is a moron.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I think being the type of player I am, I am all about the team and making sure everyone is winning. Depending on what the team is looking like, I would want to be on Family Feud with the team. a Family Feud of the SMJHL would be fun, it would raise a lot of money for charities.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature