Create Account

S67 mPT #4: Game Show Due: October 16th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Your agent wants you to "build your brand" by putting you on a non SHL related TV show. They want you to show off "the real you", so acting is out of the question. You've got to pick a game show or a reality show that you want to be a part of. Wheel of Fortune? Too Hot to Handle? Takeshi's Castle? The world is your oyster!
Your task: Tell me what game show or reality show your player would want to be on and why. Are you going there to win, or just to cause chaos?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, October 16th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

I'd think Manning would want to be jeopardy just to cause some chaos and stuff. He's not the greatest at answering questions on the spot and stuff so it'd be entertaining

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2022, 09:05 PM by hockeyiscool. Edited 1 time in total.)

If there were any game shows that I would want to be on it would definitely be one hundred thousand dollar pyramid. The reason is because that game looks fun.

Neal Newland would definitely be on Family Feud. He would bring all his family (combined IQ of the average human) and try their absolute best to destroy the competition and win that prize.

I'd probably want, or rather Leon would probably want, to go on Wheel of Fortune since it's the only game show that comes to mind other than "Are you smarter than a 5th grader," and I know I'm definitely not going to be smarter than a 5th grader.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2022, 12:14 AM by JamesT. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
Your task: Tell me what game show or reality show your player would want to be on and why. Are you going there to win, or just to cause chaos?

Ben Jammin would love to be on Canada's got Talent. He would showcase his DJ'ing skills to the judges in the hopes of getting that golden buzzer. Hopefully the judges don't since he needs to prepare for the rest of the season. 

(42 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Louise St. Martin would definitely want to be on Jeopardy. Her head is full of just constant useless information and, let's be real, trivia game shows kinda elite.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

I would want to be on Family Feud simply for Steve Harvey. I think it would be fun to have a team version of Family Feud...feel like the Argos against the Panthers would be a great episode!

38 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

Vaseline Podcalzone would probably try out one of those fun stunt based game shows, like American Ninja Warrior or Wipeout. If he fails, then it provides comedy gold for the hockey world. If he does well, then he essentially has bragging rights for the rest of his career.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Jeopardy because sometimes I play along at home and I absolutely flex on my TV and anyone around me when I get a clue correct. Like absolutely shamelessly yelling at the TV calling the contestants hoes when I get it right and they get it wrong. Would love to act the same way in front of a studio audience.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Spack Jarrow would definitely choose Price is Right just to have a chance at playing the Plinko game. Sure the money and the prizes are nice but that game is where the real treasure is.

[ 35 words ]

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Salming would participate of course for Finnish version of Survivor to boost his player brand. He would a great choice for that program due to his great fitness shape and mental skills. He would be good to play with other people and vote right people out.

[Image: salming.png]

Lilja went into ninja warrior to prove himself to his new teammates that he isnt just a lazy bum, he just has low work ethic. The run went well, but he failed at salmon ladder

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Benny Fiorentini has one goal and one goal only when it comes to getting on a game show, and that's motherfuckin' Cash Cab. That stupid motherfucker Ben Bailey only ever stops to pick up tourists because he knows that actual New Yorkers would just yell at him to shut up with the trivia and get them to where they're going--and Benny wants to give that dumb shit a piece of his mind once and for all...

Code:
76 Words

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Your task: Tell me what game show or reality show your player would want to be on and why. Are you going there to win, or just to cause chaos?

Tom Pedersen’s mom would be thrilled if he was the bachelor. Mainly because he is too shy to meet new people on his own according to her, but he himself would rather participate in MTV’s Pimp my ride.

Words 38.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]