Create Account

S71 mPT#4: Family and Photo Albums

Igor Victory's introduction to hockey came from his Uncle, Ubba Loser, who was a legend around Tampere, Finland. Ubba would take Igor around all over the rink and show him around.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Blouin was living in France and hockey isn't all that popular there, but sometimes he would stay up really late to watch a Canadiens game. That's what got him hooked on the sport.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Marek Svatos was an NHL journeyman notable for being kickass in nhl 12. He had a respectable career, especially on the avalanche and taught Theodore everything he knows about scoring. Sadly, he didn't pass the information along to Filip who sucks.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Oskar has been destined for hockey since he set foot on this earth. His papa was an SHL player, his grandpapa was an SHL and gosh darnit if Oskar didn't turn out to be an SHL player too. He hasn't actually played a game yet, but he will soon enough after the season he's having down in juniors right now.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

I learned to love hockey watching the Manhattan Rage (New York rangers) with my Dad and Mom and have loved it ever since. Inspired me to be a huge fan as well as play the beautiful sport (virtually)! I love sharing a love for hockey with my family

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Hugh Manius cannot even remember how he was introduced to hockey. He is sure Lil’ and Big Manius had to have been the one to introduce to the game.

Words~29

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Viktor was introduced to hockey by his uncle and a serendipitous Hargreeves family relocation to Canada. Uncle Pogo noticed Viktor's hockey IQ very early on, and got him into his first pair of skates not long after he took his first steps.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Antonio loved it from the day he found out there was something you could do on ice besides slip and fall. Skating is interesting, but slamming into somebody full tilt? That's a special event.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Angry was introduced to hockey very late in his life when his childhood was already over. One day, his golf partner cancelled on him at the last minute before a round of golf and Angry was paired with a bunch of hockey players instead. Once they saw his drive, they invited him to their beer league and the rest is history.

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

Conner mom was into hockey and she let him stay up watching games in the States. Then she would drive him an hour down to Cardiff to play at the only rink in Wales.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: zS2lCMp.png]

[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

Both of my parents were die hard NEW fans when I was a good (which hurt last season) and they would take me to games all the time. I fell in love with hockey watching my home town team play

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

jordan tanner grew up around watching hockey. going to see his favorite team the florida panthers playat FLA Live arena. Jordan Tanner love watching roberto luongo goalkeep for the panthers

[Image: b3ayEGX.png]

Rikkert Biemans got into hockey after watching highlight reel videos of Barry Batsbak and from that moment he knew he wanted to be a hockey player.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

binko's introduction to hockey was through his brothers paul and ricky @Briedaqueduc @Gwdjohnson you see they played the game so binko played it too and that's pretty much how it happened

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Attending his first hockey game as a child, the sound of skates gliding and sticks clashing against the puck filled the air, and Dwayne's eyes lit up with joy. From that moment on, a deep connection was forged between Dwayne and the game of hockey.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]