Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

Pt pass

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

PT Pass

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

having just extended his contract with the steelhawks, sebastien regazzoni was aware that he was probably going to have to do some marketing after the iihf tournament ended. it wasn't much of a shock to him that he immediately got the call to come back to canada to do some media work, but he wasn't totally angry about it. regazzoni's understood from the onset of his career (believe it or not, he was a top 5 pick) that media work was part of the job for him. while he's never really been the flashiest player or the best in his draft class, he's been doing media work for most of his career and understand that he's seen as one of the faces of a nascent steelhawks franchise. so it was no hassle for him to step back from his vacation to do the media work - it's what he's been doing for most of his career.

prompt 1

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Code:
Graphic Option: Create an image that shows your player on vacation, doing what they like, while wearing a disguise.

[Image: hNpTM9Y.png]

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Option 2:

There's not much Wingmate Roc does to get ready for this next season as he goes back home to Tarkir. First off, not much ice where he lives so it's hard to get some skating time in. But more importantly, he forgets about training and misses a few tasks here and there. He has eyes towards the SHL and training to get himself there, but in the SJHL, you can excuse a little bit of smaller earning and a cup hangover. Wingmate Roc waits for the mail (aka a message in #build-help) to help figure out where he needs to improve. With so many Citadelles leaving the nest, it will be up to him to (maybe possibly?) anchor a first line and get those big minutes. It'll be an uphill (updraft?) to fly, but he believes that he can do it. With so many games to play, Wingmate Roc is planning on doing a bit more resting while he can.

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2024, 04:02 PM by KaleSalad. Edited 2 times in total.)

https://imgur.com/h8boppo

[Image: h8boppo.png]

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Written Option 2

As the preseason approaches, Jaden Tanner works to make sure he's in game shape by the time it does. He works out over the summer, but usually just a light maintenance routine, meant to keep him in good health rather than keep him in shape for competition. In the month prior to his first puck drop, he begins ramping up the intensity of his workouts, adding in more cardio and heavier weights.

Jaden also has to adjust his diet, as during the off-season, he adheres very loosely to an "if it fits your macros" approach, which he uses to justify eating like a college student. He particularly enjoys pizza, something he more or less has to get rid of as the season grows nearer. He shifts to a diet of mostly lean meats, oats, and a healthy amount of whey protein. While he enjoys the foods he eats during the summer, the goal is to help extend the Dragons' season long enough that he doesn't have much time to enjoy them.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Billy Herrington has been enjoying a well-deserved break, soaking up the sun and perfecting his golf game while sipping on mojitos. The call from his general manager about doing some marketing or attending a meet and greet isn’t exactly what he had in mind for his time off. However, Billy is always ready to be the face of the franchise, even if his teammates are off on wild adventures like having their passports stolen by kangaroos in Australia. When Billy gets the call, he initially thinks about how nice it would be to keep relaxing, but he understands the importance of connecting with fans and representing the team. So, he puts his golf clubs away and gets ready to attend the event. He knows that being an ambassador for the team is part of the job, and he takes it seriously. Plus, he sees it as an opportunity to spread his love for Japan and Japanese culture, maybe even sharing some fun stories from his time there. At the event, Billy’s charm and enthusiasm shine through. He talks about his offseason training regimen, which includes some unique techniques like grappling sessions with teammates to build strength and coordination. He also shares his favorite sushi spots and gives fans a taste of his offbeat humor with a few dad jokes. By the end of the event, Billy has not only fulfilled his duties as a team representative but has also won over new fans with his genuine personality. He might have missed out on a few more rounds of golf, but the positive impact he made on the fans and the team’s image makes it all worth it. Billy’s ability to balance his personal interests with his responsibilities as a player is what makes him such a valuable asset to the Atlanta Inferno.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Option 2:

The off-season is wrapping up here and I find myself with only a few weeks left until I head back to the rink for training camp. I obviously love the grind of hockey season, but it's still tough to finish up the recharging that you do after the season. There's still a few things I like to do to before heading back and I look to get them done in these weeks coming.

I always try to squeeze in as much family time as I can. I'll add in a few more family gatherings and make sure to have that quality time with the ones who support me the most. In between the get-togethers, I start to ramp up my own training. I keep up with it during the off-season, but in the weeks leading up to returning, I step up the intensity and get my body as ready as possible for the training camp schedule. I don't want to go there out of shape, especially as a young player trying to earn their stripes. Other than that, I take care of everything early and just get as much re-charing in as possible.

(193 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 77
34-14-2
Regular Season - [G 3] [A 13] [Pts 16] [+/- +19] [PIM 18] [Hits 30] [SB 142]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Winning the Cup is always great, but that means longer, more physical games, so there is always less time in the off-season to get back to the grind and also have time to rest. Well, it's time to get back to it. We spend the first month or so after the season resting, with some gym time just to make sure that we stay active and stay ready to go once the season starts. But then, we have to get back at it. Bayle will meet with different players on the team to have a routine as well as meeting with the trainer. It's always about staying in shape first, then we get back to the technical skills such as shooting, passing, etc. We want to make sure that we are ready physically first as that is what can go first and what really can impact the rest. So, rest, then get back to the gym. That is the most important thing to do.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Option 2: At this point in the offseason, the time for resting is done and it’s time to get ready for the new season. The goal is to get to training camp in the best shape possible. We have a couple of veterans in Quebec who have graduated from the SMJHL and will for their respective SHL this upcoming season, which means there will be openings at the top of the lineup, and I want to be able to grab one of these spots. I need to be at the best of my form from the beginning of the camp to make sure I can impress our coaching staff. Currently, I’m hitting the gym six times a week and I’m on the ice three days a week to work on the individual skills I know I need to work on like my skating. I also try to go out a couple of times every week to get a nice run in to improve my stamina to be able to sustain the same level of performance in the new role I want for the whole season.

185 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Option 2
Shadow Fenix, after being used to training in the cold Colorado mountains over the off season now finds himself in the rainy wastelands of Seattle. At first, he wasn't sure of how he would be able to match his training from the glory days of Raptors Past, but one day when he was walking along the fishy Seattlean docks, he came across a large tug boat. It wasn't like the boats the legends spoke of that the Argonauts rode in, but it would do the job. Fenix went onto the boat, and slipped off the rope tying it to the dock. Although technically what he was doing was stealing, he knew that the SHL player's association had strong lawyers, so he didn't fret. He took the tug boat out into the open waters, and built up speed. Once he was fast enough, he jumped off, and began to glide across the waters as if he were cutting through ice. This abnormal training routine has allowed him to bring his skating to the next level for the upcoming SHL season.

[Image: unnamed.png]

Given the work he's put in during the peak of the offseason, Emil Karlsson uses the last couple of weeks before training camp to slowly put the final touches to his preparation while still taking some valuable relaxation time. He always gets in a vacation to a foreign destination to enjoy some warm weather for a week, and combines that with some workouts to try and optimise fitness before the grind really starts. Emil is a big believer in showing up to training camp in the best fitness possible rather than getting fit while in camp, so he's worked hard during the offseason to ensure that standards don't drop out and to work on a few things on the ice. Emil is a hard trainer during the regular season and used to perhaps push things a bit too hard throughout the whole offseason, but he's really noticed the difference it's made the last couple of seasons in relaxing a bit more and taking some time to chill out. Hopefully it translates to some great things out there on the ice with the Patriotes this time around!

Code:
186 words

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: A3AlstA.png]