Create Account

SMJHL Draft Date and Other Big Announcements

Quote:Originally posted by I Am JayWhy75@Dec 9 2013, 11:36 PM

I made myself quit the SMJHL commish team  :( . Probably for the best though. I never had bright ideas like the FA frenzy.

Man, probably the worse SMJHL commish ever. Maxy and hoggie were better if you could not come up with ideas like the FA frenzy.

also if you need someone to talk to help you cope with your problem, I have a guy.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by True Passer@Dec 10 2013, 01:40 AM

Man, probably the worse SMJHL commish ever. Maxy and hoggie were better if you could not come up with ideas like the FA frenzy.

also if you need someone to talk to help you cope with your problem, I have a guy.

I let the league down. For that I am sorry :(

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Bread@Dec 9 2013, 11:42 PM

I let the league down. For that I am sorry  :(

Bread, do you turn into toast, when you get into a heated situation?

Quote:Originally posted by True Passer@Dec 10 2013, 01:44 AM

Bread, do you turn into toast, when you get into a heated situation?

You have won the SHL. Would you like your prize?

Quote:Originally posted by Bread@Dec 9 2013, 11:46 PM

You have won the SHL. Would you like your prize?

depending on the prize,yes.

Quote:Originally posted by True Passer@Dec 10 2013, 01:52 AM

depending on the prize,yes.

A tankard of spaghetti sauce

Quote:Originally posted by Bread@Dec 9 2013, 11:56 PM

A tankard of spaghetti sauce

what type of spaghetti sauce?

Guys let be calm and happy and paint a picture together.

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d4vxBgLvi0I"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d4vxBgLvi0I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Or don't because like Bob says its your world and do whatever makes you happy.

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Dec 10 2013, 02:06 AM
Guys let be calm and happy and paint a picture together.

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d4vxBgLvi0I"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d4vxBgLvi0I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Or don't because like Bob says its your world and do whatever makes you happy.

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Fo6mhA3-ss"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Fo6mhA3-ss" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: 2x8t.jpg]

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Quote:Originally posted by Velevra@Dec 9 2013, 10:39 PM

Well hypothetically if you only wanted the PH wouldn't it be best to just buy a +3 Training for 500k?

I do understand what you are saying though, I do find all the equipment to be extremely situational. It does seem kinda silly to get it in the SMJHL with a cap but from what we heard recreates wanted to be able to get the big equipment for a big impact.

I believe we are getting rid of all the SMJHL Equipment (Would have to confirm with HFFO and JP as they were more involved in this decision than myself).

As for adjusting the cap, it will be something that will be talked about. As for the current season though it will most likely stay the same. We are working hard to implement a bunch of other changes first for this season Smile

I appreciate the reply and yes I will be buying the +3 weekly training, but it will take me 8 weeks of weekly +3 trainings to catch up to that two way forward that all those equipment purchases benefit...in the SMJHL when you only start with 155 TPE that is significant.

I suggest changing the equipment to giving the total bonus to one or more of the listed skills instead, for example:

Nike Bauer Vapor XXX: $2,000,000
+9 TPE to puck handling, passing, or face offs (divided up as you want).

This way, the two way forward can get his +3 in all 3 (as the equipment is now) and the sniper can get +9 in PH and it works for both people. What do you think?

Blink This thread is full of nonsense... but hum, why don't we use the sim system for contract tracking? It's already there in the sim... they way I see this, everything is done manually and higher up expect GM to be 100% truthful about how they run their team. Right?

Just use the contract system in the sim.. and let it handles everything.

By the way, I was astounded to read that lines must be done manually to (I do for Team USA). Why the fuck aren't we using the line editor the sim provides?

There's so much stupidity and time loss on trivial things here it's unreal.

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen+Dec 10 2013, 06:51 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Aaron "AAA" Allen @ Dec 10 2013, 06:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

I appreciate the reply and yes I will be buying the +3 weekly training, but it will take me 8 weeks of weekly +3 trainings to catch up to that two way forward that all those equipment purchases benefit...in the SMJHL when you only start with 155 TPE that is significant.

I suggest changing the equipment to giving the total bonus to one or more of the listed skills instead, for example:

Nike Bauer Vapor XXX: $2,000,000
+9 TPE to puck handling, passing, or face offs (divided up as you want).

This way, the two way forward can get his +3 in all 3 (as the equipment is now) and the sniper can get +9 in PH and it works for both people. What do you think?[/b]
Interesting suggestion, the idea was to align SHL equipment with SMJHL equipment in order to make it less confusing and have one standard set of equipment.

Realistically, I don't see the junior commish team changing equipment unless it is changed in the SHL as well. Though I don't think it's a bad idea.

What is more likely to happen is a look at changing the training cap, especially with the change to the update scale.

<!--QuoteBegin-leotfatu@Dec 10 2013, 06:56 AM
Blink This thread is full of nonsense... but hum, why don't we use the sim system for contract tracking? It's already there in the sim... they way I see this, everything is done manually and higher up expect GM to be 100% truthful about how they run their team. Right?

Just use the contract system in the sim.. and let it handles everything.

By the way, I was astounded to read that lines must be done manually to (I do for Team USA). Why the fuck aren't we using the line editor the sim provides?

There's so much stupidity and time loss on trivial things here it's unreal.
[/quote]

Interesting suggestion, the line editor would be more of a league wide change not just a junior one. Don't have the sim engine so can't really comment on that.

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Quote:Originally posted by Velevra@Dec 10 2013, 12:14 AM

STL, DET, MTL, KEL, VAN (HawksFan) confirmed that they could make it. That's 5/6 teams. 701 can only make 1 day and Taron hasn't been replying so we don't really know what works for him.

How long do you suggest we wait until a date where all 6 Head GM's can make it?
You're stupid, I said I could make it today and Thursday. That sir, is two days.

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Dec 10 2013, 11:24 AM

You're stupid, I said I could make it today and Thursday. That sir, is two days.
Oooooooooo

PJ screwing up! :ph34r:

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]