Create Account

Dreger: Gardiner is unavailable

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Feb 22 2012, 06:45 PM

if this is trolling, so is this:
That was a question Tongue

Play Gardiner on a team with no life see what happens.

lmao, why do you guys keep arguing this? Like the 3rd different time I've seen this shit. Clearly Sarm would rather have Subban and clearly everybody else would rather Gardiner.

#ProblemSolved

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Feb 22 2012, 08:49 PM
lmao, why do you guys keep arguing this? Like the 3rd different time I've seen this shit. Clearly Sarm would rather have Subban and clearly everybody else would rather Gardiner.

#ProblemSolved
yeah its rather annoying
but tbh id rather have subban

Quote:Originally posted by The Rockstar@Feb 22 2012, 07:50 PM

yeah its rather annoying
Vent

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Feb 22 2012, 06:49 PM

#ProblemSolved
I dont know, but yea problem is solved knowing Gards is better.

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Feb 22 2012, 07:49 PM

#ProblemSolved

No problem in this thread tbh. Nothing getting out of hand and people arguing using actual facts. Controversy = activity. As long as no line is crossed this sort of thing should be encouraged.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by The Rockstar@Feb 22 2012, 07:50 PM

yeah its rather annoying
stfu.........I know where you live ya bitch!!!

id not ridiculous that sarm would rather have subban...you guys sometimes act like gardiner is miles ahead of subban, when hes really not

anyways this argument is really worn out
almost as much as seguin vs kessel lol

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Feb 22 2012, 06:55 PM

stats tell that subban is better offensively defensively and physically and hes playing on a team that doesnt really have a stud defender or forward... yea subban is better
that's actually incorrect. Subban in his rookie year was a -8 with 38 points in 77 games, Gardiner in his rookie year is 18 points +5 in 53 games. points are close but Gardiner's rookie season is much better than Subban's was.

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Feb 22 2012, 06:54 PM
id not ridiculous that sarm would rather have subban...you guys sometimes act like gardiner is miles ahead of subban, when hes really not

anyways this argument is really worn out
almost as much as seguin vs kessel lol
yea lol. I like both Kessel and Seguin so i would not even argue over that lol both good players..

but sarm honestly judging by your account of these two players, you haven't seen Gardiner play and you're really only going by statistics.

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Feb 22 2012, 07:57 PM
but sarm honestly judging by your account of these two players, you haven't seen Gardiner play and you're really only going by statistics.
well when people argue over players, usually they dont watch those players play every game...they usually go by statistics

ive personally seen enough of gardiner to say id take him over subban...i doubt most people really have
but hes a rookie...people will get to know him over time if his play improves

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Feb 22 2012, 08:00 PM

well when people argue over players, usually they dont watch those players play every game...they usually go by statistics

ive personally seen enough of gardiner to say id take him over subban...i doubt most people really have
but hes a rookie...people will get to know him over time if his play improves
oh I'm not saying you have to have seen him every game.

really though you see the most obviously when you see them live, and Gardiner is most impressive player on the Leafs to watch in person.

You guys are ridiculous. I'd take gardiner slightly over subban but its not insane that sarm would rather have subban. Although he says he is a better skater than gardiner which is laughable and some other guy said subban was a better passer which is also pretty funny these guys can like whoever the fuck they want. No point in arguing with two Habs fans and bitter ol sarmo

We all know sarm is bitter about the trade tho and it's kind of funny