Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Offseason Intrigue

I'm really really hyped about the IIHF tournament and probably always will be. Ireland build i great team since @TheDangaZone and I took over a few seasons ago and we don't stop. We just recruited Eggy to the team and are already looking to our next transfers for next season.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

-IIHF Tournamant

ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo0o000000000000oooooooo …. my crystal ball is telling me that Norw... yes, Norway is going to start another... dynasty? Yes, Norway will emerge as winners of the tournament and begin yet another dynasty! It's easy to believe as well, with such a young & talented core of players in all positions, you'd be hard pressed to find a team better prepared for multiple gold medals in the coming seasons.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Team USA has a stacked roster going into this tournament. Strong enough to make a deep run with the stars they have so I'm looking forward to atleast a silver in the end hopefully.

As a Team Latvia WJC GM I am looking forward to S43 WJC. This is will be my third straight year as a WJC GM and I want to finally win some medals. I hope that the third time will be the lucky one

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Well Kristian Eriksson just dropped the retirement bomb, will his arch nemesis follow? He and Esa Anrikkanen were chasing those 1000 points, I think one waiting on the other to retire so he could get ahead. Will Esa follow suit and hang up the jersey? My gut says he has 1 more season in him before he retires but we shall have to see.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

-S43 WJC.

After Failing to meet the previous WJC tournament expectations, Canada will find themselves back in the knockout stage, fighting for Gold against the Americans. Jeff Brogen will finish the tournament as points leader.

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

I think this seasons SHL draft will see some good trades happen prior too the draft to move some picks around as teams jockey to grab some more prospects, as well as 1 or 2 big free agent signings people were not expecting

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

I have a feeling that Mr. Craig Finley @hats_4_days will have a disgusting S43 WJC for the USA team. He's going to be running that power play like a god damn king bringing home the gold to the mitten state.

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

The HO committee decides that Esa has had a long enough career and decide to kill him off. The Dragons investigate the mysterious circumstances revolving around Esa's death (an unfinished chicken parm sandwich on the counter) and try to get some kind of compensation when they find out the truth. The Dragons are awarded an extra 3rd round pick.

my bold prediction is that @Gooney will at one point actually recreate, and he will go first round in the smjhl draft, a staggering 11 rounds earlier than his previous selection.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

10-18-2018, 10:36 PMDannyMethane Wrote: Team USA is going to repeat as gold medalists at the WJC this off season. Last season Nictox and SlashACM GM'd their way to a gold medal, not having much of an idea between them. Little does the rest of the IIHF know, team USA has been DOPING and will do anything to keep that gold medal.

Even if with your sneaky doping you guys are no match for the talent of Czechoslovakia

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

10-18-2018, 11:23 PMhockeyfan Wrote: The fact you're ignoring the WJC tournament makes me really sad and makes me want to quit my post as simmer of the WJC because it's a really mean thing to do, ignore that tournament.
It will be the best. Youth served.

I will continue to say the WJC is the best way to increase rookie retention. The offseason is boring and people don't like waiting for it to be over it's a great way to keep rookies interested. Just need more guys like you keep it fun and interesting. Committed GMs would be awesome (as in they are GM until they step down).

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

10-19-2018, 12:39 AMBlastmeaway Wrote: It's double OT, Austria and Czechoslovakia have been battling fiercely, everyone is gassed. Chris Partridge has been a brick wall in net, but its back at the other end, after a DeMaricus Smyth fight to rally his team. Off the draw the pass is dropped back to Brady McIntyre and then over to the Rockcock who cocks back and unloads a fatty one time.The Lights, The Horn, the silence of the Norwegian Crowd Its finally over, the final team to win gold.

This is the best timeline

10-19-2018, 09:57 AMDannyMethane Wrote:
10-18-2018, 11:17 PMluketd Wrote: Agreed Team USA does have the talent to get back to back gold medalists, but there are also teams like British Isles, Canada, and Czechoslovakia who can also fight for the spot of gold medalist.

Usa  Usa  Usa  Usa  Usa  Usa  Usa  Usa  Usa

Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia

10-19-2018, 01:06 PMcpetrella Wrote: USA is going to win the gold this season because i will hopefully be a competent federation head and i will beat thise damn filthy czechs

You're a more than competent head, the issue is the body you're controlling Wink