Proof Wiz sucks:

[Image: 220px-WizKhalifaONIFC.jpg]
Just mad cause he's stylin on you all :hmph:

Quote:Originally posted by cezar@Oct 16 2012, 09:35 AM

Take that back!

Flight School
How Fly
Kush & OJ

All outstanding mixtapes, how can you say he blows? Sure he's not as good as he used to be but Taylor Allderdice was a huge step in the right direction

I will not take it back. He is imo the most one dimensional rapper in the game right now, it is great that he carved out a lane for himself but he doesn't even do it the best. His flow is very meh and his raps are very basic.

If you want a good weed rapper listen to Curren$y

the only good thing Wiz ever did was smash amber rose

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

G.K.M.C is gonna be so good. can't wait!

just checked the tracklist for Cabin Fever 2 and there are a total of 3 songs that have no features lol. The features also suck.

The Man With the Iron Fists soundtrack should be quite dope as well, just looking at the tracklist, btw. Not so sure about the movie, lol, but the music from it (including Kanye's "White Dress"), seems like it could be pretty good.

6th track from GKMC has leaked. This time, it's the extended version of Swimming Pools (Drank), which appears on the regular version of the album (the single version we have already heard is on the deluxe).

http://chekadigital.co.za/kendrick-lamar-s...tended-version/

Not too different from the original, though it's good enough for me to keep this track over the original. However, I would've preferred an entirely new song to appear on the album rather than just a rehash. No point in having the original if there's going to be this extended version.

still haven't listened to anything from the album. I will hold out till a leak!

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Oct 16 2012, 01:34 AM

sucks to be you because there is a good chance Kendrick's album will be album of the year
I like Kendrick but he's not nearly my favorite or something I'll get excited about, same deal with something dropped by Jay Z, Nas or otherwise, I just don't get excited about the drop because it's not something that I'd actively call my favorite.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Also digging White Dress by Yeezy, reminds me a lot of his style for "Late Registration" a bit more of an upbeat style... Curious how he'll take off from here for the album. I'd love another College Dropout style album, but would not complain if it was a MBDTF style one either, just please no 808's

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qfab2CJ64mk"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qfab2CJ64mk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Such a boss song, one of my favorites, really love Josh's smooth flow and Gambino kills it as always

Whoever leaks GKMC will be my hero.

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Oct 16 2012, 05:49 PM
Whoever leaks GKMC will be my hero.

u should check the kanye to the forum

they have had 3 topics on the album one reached 3k pages then got locked and a new one is at like 475

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Oct 16 2012, 09:51 PM

they have had 3 topics on the album one reached 3k pages then got locked and a new one is at like 475

Holy fuck.

Sounds like it'll be a good album, I'm not overly hopeful for it. The songs I've heard the hook doesn't do it for me. The rapping is pretty dope though. I think it'll be a good album but not a classic

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Oct 16 2012, 09:51 PM

Do you have an account or just lurk?