Create Account

Victory Hockey League victory, sweeeeeett victory!

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jan 23 2013, 11:19 PM

I hope so, but I know you are going top 3. we are not that bad :( It would be cool though as both of our players are Kazah.

idt he's going to go top 3, Helsinki will have a chance at him. Smile

Difference between SHL and VHL members, when we are going at one another we keep our arguments in one thread and only attack one member. We now have a guy from over here spamming all of our point task section with flames. :lol: know there's a lot of good guys over here but it's idiots like this that disappoint me:

http://www.vhlsim.net/smf/recent/

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Jan 23 2013, 10:59 PM

idt he's going to go top 3, Helsinki will have a chance at him. Smile
Yay that would be good, I have only been paying attention to VHLM standings since I'm down there right now. Fever would be a perfect piece in the rebuild.

I had a problem with the VHL a while ago, I tried joining and got flamed for being from the SHL, I gace it another shot and it was much better, my problem this time is I just got incredibley bored after a week lol. If I was good at graphics though I would be all over that shit.

VHL links still not working for me lol

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jan 24 2013, 12:12 AM
VHL links still not working for me lol

Ya it's been more on and off today than a fucking light switch.

Things I learned:

Douchecanoe in fact IS a word (thanks Jericho!Wink. Gotta try that one out tomorrow on my essay.
Corcoran pm's every rookie SHL player recruiting for VHL.
Phil is gay
^ but everyone knew that.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Jan 23 2013, 09:01 PM
Difference between SHL and VHL members, when we are going at one another we keep our arguments in one thread and only attack one member. We now have a guy from over here spamming all of our point task section with flames. :lol: know there's a lot of good guys over here but it's idiots like this that disappoint me:

http://www.vhlsim.net/smf/recent/

It's okay it's just Chop Cho, no one can understand what he writes anyway #illiterate

Quote:Originally posted by The_Real_BK@Jan 23 2013, 09:07 PM
I`ve made two accounts in a span of a year. It`s extremely difficult to do alot in this when you`re a rookie, so I keep losing interest in to easily. I don`t know about you guys, but I don`t get that welcoming feel like I do here.
This pretty much describes the SHL for me.

<---1st overall pick S32 draft tbh

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by The_Real_BK@Jan 23 2013, 07:07 PM
I`ve made two accounts in a span of a year. It`s extremely difficult to do alot in this when you`re a rookie, so I keep losing interest in to easily. I don`t know about you guys, but I don`t get that welcoming feel like I do here.
I don't see how. When I first joined the SHL there was no introduction or welcoming. I posted a thread introducing myself and only one person cared to come in and say anything. It's also confusing as hell to navigate this board.

In my mind as someone older compared to a lot of people around these sim league boards, I find the SHL's crowd more immature (no offense) just an observation from someone neutral to both sites. The VHL has been going on longer and props to the SHL for competing but I think they will lose in the end.

I also found the striking differences between the Commissioner over here's maturity level compared to his intelligence over there. It's like a split personality almost.

Regardless, stay thirsty my friends.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by EverettTaylor@Jan 24 2013, 05:58 AM

I don't see how. When I first joined the SHL there was no introduction or welcoming. I posted a thread introducing myself and only one person cared to come in and say anything. It's also confusing as hell to navigate this board.

In my mind as someone older compared to a lot of people around these sim league boards, I find the SHL's crowd more immature (no offense) just an observation from someone neutral to both sites. The VHL has been going on longer and props to the SHL for competing but I think they will lose in the end.

I also found the striking differences between the Commissioner over here's maturity level compared to his intelligence over there. It's like a split personality almost.

Regardless, stay thirsty my friends.
I don't think anybody has to "lose". It seems both leagues are pretty healthy right now and despite a slight rivalry lol we really don't step on each others toes that often. Both leagues will be around for a while longer, ofcourse at some point they will probably both shut down though.

Quote:Originally posted by The_Real_BK@Jan 23 2013, 10:07 PM

That welcoming feeling? You mean how I posted 1 thing and was insulted 3 posts into my thread before having it explote into a circle jerk of hating? So welcoming Rolleyes

Quote:Originally posted by Travis The Moonstar@Jan 24 2013, 10:06 AM

That welcoming feeling? You mean how I posted 1 thing and was insulted 3 posts into my thread before having it explote into a circle jerk of hating? So welcoming&nbsp; Rolleyes

You pretty much have to just ignore Calzner.

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Jan 24 2013, 10:11 AM

You pretty much have to just ignore Calzner.

I've noticed that. Given, I did come with some preconceived notions that Carlzner only served to strengthen. But a lot of people did come to my defense and have shown to be sane, so I my stay here yet.

Also, that sig. Seriously man. I feel like there's some overcompensation going on in your sig size Wink