Create Account

Victory Hockey League victory, sweeeeeett victory!

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Jan 24 2013, 05:54 PM
Instead of you guys complaining about how dead our off-topic section is why don't you help improve it? :lol:
I wanted to but I am too lazy to do a PT lol

Can't get to the site. Again.

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jan 24 2013, 04:58 PM

I wanted to but I am too lazy to do a PT lol

We have no problem with having people who don't do PT's and just contribute to posting around the boards haha. As long as they aren't a douchebag, and you aren't. We've had plenty of members who've done that in the past.

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Jan 24 2013, 05:04 PM
Can't get to the site. Again.

Working for me.

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Jan 24 2013, 05:08 PM

We have no problem with having people who don't do PT's and just contribute to posting around the boards haha. As long as they aren't a douchebag, and you aren't. We've had plenty of members who've done that in the past.

I do the odd PT etc. or random fantasy thing if corky pm's me but other than that I dick around in the LR Tongue

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

:lol: ain't nobody saving that discussion board.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Jan 24 2013, 05:23 PM
:lol: ain't nobody saving that discussion board.

>Says discussion board is dead and needs more activity
>>Instead of trying to help, says it's impossible to save the discussion board
>>>HFFO

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Jan 24 2013, 06:41 PM

>Says discussion board is dead and needs more activity
>>Instead of trying to help, says it's impossible to save the discussion board
>>>HFFO

Need moar IM chat feature tbh.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Jan 24 2013, 05:57 PM

Need moar IM chat feature tbh.

You're telling me. :(

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Jan 24 2013, 07:01 PM

You're telling me.  :(

What do you think of Alex Smirnov?

And why won't they let Higgins run this shit, he's such a boss he'd kill it.

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Jan 24 2013, 06:05 PM

What do you think of Alex Smirnov?

And why won't they let Higgins run this shit, he's such a boss he'd kill it.

I'm in the Quebec LR just to help out Koradek have an active vibe he's just young but he's a good kid.

We gave Higgins a chance twice and he can't seem to get it to work.

Site's down again.

ADSFAFSADFFASF Was almost considering writing a media spot since Benny's a ***** and didn't do our podcast with me.

Y PEOPLE MAD AT ME FOR POSTING SHL STUFFS :<:<:< I didn't see the proper section and added that they can delete or move the thread if they feel the need to do so.

<3 I don't mind the SHL community, even if they are defensive it doesn't seem all to bad. You guys need to stop haiting on one another. <3

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Jan 24 2013, 06:36 PM
Y PEOPLE MAD AT ME FOR POSTING SHL STUFFS :<:<:< I didn't see the proper section and added that they can delete or move the thread if they feel the need to do so.

<3 I don't mind the SHL community, even if they are defensive it doesn't seem all to bad. You guys need to stop haiting on one another. <3
I just saw that. i think it was more because it's already linked over there and you seemed to have created a member name for that purpose only. I'm barely active over there so I don't care, but I can see how they would.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender