Create Account

S55 mPT #4 - Make The Case

Code:
A bit forward-looking here, but Tampa Bay will continue their drastic improvement and win double-digit games next season
I think this is an easy FOR! The team is young and has good pieces to build around. The only think that might hurt them is their goaltending but other than that, their forward and D core is really impressive and young. All around the same age and really getting to a TPE position where they can make an impact in the sim engine. Adding a couple expansion teams will weaken other teams in the league and improve their chances with competing with their opponents

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Code:
No one can hold a candle to the Berserkers; they will hoist the Four Star Cup

Against. I have not followed minor league of this league in a rather long time but that is not either of the 2 new teams nor any team i have ever heard existing so I will say they lose in the finals.

[41 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Code:

This is absolutely true. As a member of the Berserkers I may be a little biased but I feel like this is the strongest team in the SMJHL at the moment. If the team's star players can keep performing the way they have been then it's hard to argue they won't finish as champions.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Code:
FOR- Hold the candle to the Berserkers? Not even on a good day will any team deprive this team from raising the Four Star Cup. The talent throughout the lines combined with elite goaltending makes it tough  to say there is a team that can beat the Newfoundland team. It starts with great leadership and all the players doing their part to make this team a finely oiled machine. They play a honest game of two way hockey and will wear down opponents like no other. There isn't a bad line on the team. Everyone shares the joy of individual success but the team comes first. Winning it all is the only outcome, losing is not in our vocabulary. Team effort all the way.  Berserkers

The new expansion teams should be placed in West Virginia and Montana #NOLEAKS

Against. We have enough teams on one continent. Enough on one planet, even. Mars is the best choice for both expansion teams. Maybe we can put one on the Moon, but one is certainly going to Mars. We have been accused of planetary favoritism, and we don't want the Martian military to invade us - oh no, it's too late. They're coming!

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

08-17-2020, 06:46 PMFrick_Nasty Wrote: Hold a candle to the berserkers

Hard against as the Anchorage Armada just shut out the berserkers in the last game. They are not immortal and will fall in the playoffs. They may make it but they will not won the four star.

I have to agree with daddy chad Bork Lazer. The Beserkers are mortal, there are three teams in Carolina, Anchorage, and Kelowna that can stack up with them, and I can't see them winning the Four Star. Can't get too cocky cause there are teams right on their tail.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Code:

I disagree with this completely. The Kraken are on the rampage once again and are going to win the 4 Star cup.... again. The team is too strong to lose.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Code:
A bit forward-looking here, but Tampa Bay will continue their drastic improvement and win double-digit games next season

Tampa Bay has a chance to win double digit games next season, if only because expansion is on the horizon and they have a decent selection of quality prospects that could be called up at any time. Their S54-55 classes in particular – including star prospects like Dwight Knight, Justin Keahi, and Matthew Forrester are all extremely promising and should allow them to at least make some games competitive. Throw on to that the fact that they have to face off against expansion teams and this feels like a no brainer.

They could also call up Ambacas Cuddles at the drop of a hat, if only because trella is such an absurdly excellent earner and MCP’s player is top tier from the S55 class. If they don’t win double digits solely by facing off against expansion teams, they’ll make it on the backs of their SHL ready-ish prospects.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Code:
Of the major trades that have gone down in the past month, Edmonton's move for Theo Morgan stands out as the best of all

I agree with this statement. Theo Morgan has provided a much needed injection of youthful energy and speed onto Edmonton's top scoring line, and alongside fellow newcomer Bo Kane, the Blizzard boast a young attacking core that could carry them to another cup this season.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:The MVP awards are Monkey D Luffy's to lose

AGAINST.

The league has always been biased against the Buffalo Stampede and it will be no surprise when Buffalo Stampede's star player, Monkey D Luffy, gets snubbed from every award possible. The only person we can blame for this is the tyrant known as GM WannabeFinn and promote the social movement of #LEEOUT.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Quote:No one can hold a candle to the Berserkers; they will hoist the Four Star Cup
Putting on my homer glasses here, but I can agree with this.  Sure the Carolina, Anchorage, and Kelowna teams present some challenges, and probably some exciting playoff hockey, but ultimately, I see our team outplaying, outscoring, and ultimately, outlasting them this post season.

[Image: uxBTBCX.png]
Berserkers norway

Code:

I'm gonna use this opportunity to say that if the former happens, the better not use Country Roads. Country Roads is a song about NORTHERN VIRGINIA, as both the Shenandoah River and Blue Ridge Mountains are not in West Virginia. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE WAKE UP.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

I personally would like to see the expansion teams in some of the bigger cities. I would love Canada to get one team in Vancouver or Montreal. I also would love to see a city like Philadelphia, Seattle, or Portland get a SHL team as well.

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Parker Smeb is the toughest player in the entire SHL

k im pretty sure thats @Kylrads player and im pretty sure thats true because kyl is an adc main. this means hes a masochist and being masochistic probably makes you tougher? i mean id probably stop hitting somebody if they started moaning every time like bruh

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

New Orleans will break the FHM President's Trophy Curse and win the Challenge Cup as well

Against. New Orleans may take first place, but their OT losses result in some "loser points" which makes their totals a little deceptive. The team being 30 - 10 is great, but not anything special compared to the other high end teams.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]