Create Account

S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

PT Pass

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

PRESS: So, what's it like not flying south for the winter now that you have to stay and play the great game of hockey?

Puddles: Well, it's not too bad since I'm in Atlanta and it doesn't get too cold, but any time we go up north to play, my bones start to aching.

PRESS: Have you thought about taking time off during the winter so you can stick with the long time tradition of birds flying south?

Puddles: I have, but to be honest, if I really didn't like the cold, I wouldn't be playing hockey. I'm acclimating to the outside weather by constantly being in a frozen place inside

PRESS: So, change of topics...how come you suck so much this year?

Puddles: This year? I've always sucked. Especially when Atlanta is winning. If I score a goal, we lose. So I'm sacrificing personal success for team success. Not many in this league would do that.

PRESS: Well good luck with the continued sucking

Puddles: Thanks. Good luck getting that poop off your windshield.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2022, 12:21 PM by CapnCooper.)

As Dirty Boots walks into the press room after a six to nothing loss, this time to the Kelowna Knights, the press are ready to get some details out of the game from the Falcons Captain to see how the team stands after twenty games into the season.

Boots! The Falcons appear to be struggling so far this season, are you preparing for another losing season?

We’re doing our best to stay positive. We’re still a very young team with a new coach and GM and we’re adjusting to their systems. We know things don’t look good right now but there have been some very bright moments this season and we’ll be aiming to get brighter as we go here.

The team looks to be lacking in scoring at the moment either losing one goal games in the third period or not getting on the scoresheet at all. Is there concern for goal scorers not getting it done?

Not at all. We’ve got guys who can put it in the net, the other teams have just been better. I think once we get hot we’ll be riding the win streak. But we’re doing our best to make it hard for the other team to score against us.

Do you think you’ll get to see some better success before you get called up to Texas?

I’m hoping that I’ll get to be a part of the future championship that Detroit will get before I get called up. G and Vax have the team headed in the right direction and I have no doubt that the Detroit Falcons be contenders for a while once they have their plan fully put into place.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

ISFL PT

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

PT Pass

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Prompt 2:

Marcel, your team is in the basement as expected. Do you wish you had better teammates? 

Why would you ask that? I love my teammates. We're young and rebuilding. 

Why are you being so pissy?

Look in the mirror, man. Somebody else ask a question, please.

Marcel, you seem to being doing well, personally. 7 assists, but no goals. Would you describe yourself as pass-first?

Probably, yeah. I classify myself as a defender, first. The points are nice, but I'm more focused on not letting goals in on my end. I've been out there too many times when it found the back of our twine. 

It's your rookie season. Do you see yourself staying in Winnipeg for the long run?

Yeah, I do. I think we can have something special here in a few seasons' time. I'm looking forward to the future. And I hope I can be a big part of our success. 

Marcel, what's your favorite local bar?

Hmm... probably The House. They have great wings. 

[WC 168]

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

Quote:Written Task: Play out an interview with your player and the press. You can switch between bold/italics and regular text to differentiate between the two parties involved. Ask any questions you think are relevant, it could be about a certain game, season, cup win, whatever you choose. Include your player's answers to the questions (150+ words).

Reporter: Some have said your move to Baltimore was a blatant attempt to finally win a long-awaited Challenge Cup. Is this true?

Adam Barron: Yes.

Reporter: Can you elaborate?

AB: I’ve played with some great people on some great teams in the past, but there’s one thing in particular that’s missing in my trophy cabinet: a Challenge Cup. The last—and only—time I went deep in the playoffs, which was the Conference finals several seasons ago against Buffalo, left me eager to go deep again.

Reporter: Do you believe Baltimore has the chance to contend?

AB: With the start we’ve had, I’d call us favourites. Everyone’s firing on all cylinders and the team is stacked with skill and depth. Anyone can win in the post-season, but management has done what it can to provide us with the best possible chance to succeed, and I commend them for it.

Reporter: How do you feel your season has gone so far?

AB: I’m blessed to play an important role on the team, and I’ve been great on both sides of the puck this year. It’s easy with the players surrounding me; I’m just happy I’m living up to their performances. I’d hate to lag behind, which is a real danger at my age and at this stage in my career.

Reporter: Speaking of careers, do you feel that you’ll be an important part of the team moving forward?

AB: If I’m honest, this is likely my final season as a top pairing defenseman. But that’s OK, I’m more than willing to accept a lesser role next season… and beyond, if management will have me. As of right now, though, I’m focused on keeping up with everyone else.

Reporter: Thanks for the quick interview, Adam.

AB: You got it.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

As a player, I'd have to go through multiple players to be faking as a reporter, mostly with the intent to get em a tad bit ticked off. For example, you might sneak into Julio's press-conference and ask him his opinions on pure Alberta beef burgers, y'know, cause he might end up as one at the end of his career. I'd also get in on William Hartmann's press confy and ask about the allegations of voter fraud against them, cause it's a real shitty thing to do and the people deserve answers. I'd also have to get in to a prospect conference around taining camp and ask Vincent Fox about rumoured elicit relationships that are meant to be private. Just going the full nine yards, really. In all reality it'd be a shitty video, it'd just be Foley's treammates getting grossly confused about the purpose of the questions, how they know what they know, or how they don't know what they think they know. It'd just be an all around dumpster fire to give him the mic and they wouldn't have great odds of actually getting it onto social media.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2022, 06:34 PM by karlssens.)

Bummer, for a second I thought I was infiltrating an opponents press conference. Pull the pin on a few grenade like statements and walk away. If it's a teammate I'll keep it fun and try to make them laugh/embarrassed. I'll pull up a chair to Julio Tokolosh's post game interview and ask him a series of questions pertaining to his performance and that of his team while sliding in some cow related puns.

Interview Down by 1, would you say the steaks were high going in to the 3rd frame?
Interview Late in the second you gave Kvalheim a nasty look, do you two have unsettled beef?
Interview Were you amoosed with your coaches antics after that blown call in the first or do you think his actions were udderly uncalled for?

I feel like after these few questions he'll get what I'm going for, maybe even sauce me a few cow or bovine related puns himself. @Julio Tokolosh

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Prompt 2

Thank you for joining us today Theo, we'd like to talk about how you see Texas moving forward, and your role in the upcoming season?

Thanks for having me. You know coming off a cup, it is hard to repeat but I think everyone in the locker room wants another one. Its been awhile since any team went back to back, and we are hoping to break that. There are a lot of good teams this season, so we have to play good hockey. As for myself I want to continue growing as a player, play some sound hockey and increase my offensive numbers for sure.

On the offensive side of the puck, it looks like you are playing power play one time this season?

Yeah that is correct, just hoping to be a strong net front presence and smash home some pucks. We have some great shooters on the team, so I just want to make it difficult for the goalie.

Thanks for your time Theo, thats all the questions I had.

Any time, thanks!

170+ words

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

PBE PT - Bayley

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

PBE Affiliate - Laser

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

[Image: New_Project_1.png]

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Prompt #1: Prank someone on the team you say? Make them look a fool in front of the press you say? Who do you want to target you ask? Valterri Kauppinen, hands down. He deserves it. Why? You're asking too many questions. Now, we need to get him after a win, cause Malik, as an Assistant Captain, can't be fooling around when spirits are down after a loss. So, we let Kauppinen think we're finally giving him some TV time and give him some press time. Our goal is to make him blush on camera. We can easily get that done by asking him questions that make him seem like a hero in thinly veiled sarcasm. He'll WANT to lash out, but he can't. Get the idea? "How did it feel getting your team the win today?", "Do you agree with public opinion that you'd win many more games if you were given top line duties?", "Oh you already have top line duties? That must be why we're winning then, right?" are all possibilities. Isn't there some PR person that should come up with these? I have practice to get to. Bye.

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]