Create Account

NovaRC Suspension

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Nov 20 2015, 01:24 PM

Tell that to the Oriental girl I work with.

What are you when you get lost in China?

Disoriented

Quote:Originally posted by TML99@Nov 20 2015, 09:25 AM

This is the internet... If we are going to use this HOCKEY forum to discuss other worldly issues expect an opinion  from every type of person in the world from a racist to a homophobe that's all I'm saying.

Let's only talk about hockey then, nothing more.

No matter what the topic, people should be able to come on SHL and not have to hear about how homosexuals should have no rights and all Muslims should die.

You can say people should expect that, but people should also know the difference between what is acceptable and what is not. This is the DC having to remind people this.

I think this suspension is too light though, but it is what it is

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Nov 20 2015, 01:57 PM

Let's only talk about hockey then, nothing more.

No matter what the topic, people should be able to come on SHL and not have to hear about how homosexuals should have no rights and all Muslims should die.

You can say people should expect that, but people should also know the difference between what is acceptable and what is not. This is the DC having to remind people this.

I think this suspension is too light though, but it is what it is
The Paris thread should have been closed as soon as things started going south, discussion wise.

Quote:Originally posted by BruinsFanatic100@Nov 20 2015, 02:06 PM

The Paris thread should have been closed as soon as things started going south, discussion wise.

I agree and disagree. I think if you close it you take away the freedom to discuss it and that sucks but at the same time, people need to realize there are limits and should respect them. I think in the future if people can't respect those limits, topics of that nature should be closed

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Conspiracy theory: Hedgehog has a multi on the site and before he could get caught, tried to find a way to get himself banned so he could start fresh with his multi who he can carry a different persona with

Any bets on who it is :ph34r:

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Nov 20 2015, 02:08 PM

I agree and disagree. I think if you close it you take away the freedom to discuss it and that sucks but at the same time, people need to realize there are limits and should respect them. I think in the future if people can't respect those limits, topics of that nature should be closed
You just the nail on the head right there Buster. I agree completely with what you just said.

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Nov 20 2015, 02:12 PM
Conspiracy theory: Hedgehog has a multi on the site and before he could get caught, tried to find a way to get himself banned so he could start fresh with his multi who he can carry a different persona with

It's me.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Nov 20 2015, 03:11 PM
It's me.

great another thread about eggy

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Sam_Bennett's_Pullup_Coach@Nov 20 2015, 10:58 AM
In no way do I support or am attempting to defend either of their comments, both are intolerable and deserve punishment.

That said, from what I read Nova's comments are far, far worse than Hedge's including actual desires/ambitions to [b]personally
kill the "sandniggers".

In my experience, racism is not something that you can switch on/off. Instead it lives inside you and is showcased when emotions are high.So I refuse to believe that any amount of "remorse" showcased in textual messages make Nova less of a racist or absolve him at all.

If Hedge deserves a perma ban (which he might, that is not my argument), then Nova abso-fucking-lutely does too.[/b]
Once again, I highly doubt he meant all Muslims. Almost certain he meant ISIS, seeing as he specified going to Syria.

I do have a slight feeling he just "apologized" to get out of deep shit, or at least not as deep shit.

Quote:Originally posted by Witty@Nov 20 2015, 04:06 PM
I do have a slight feeling he just "apologized" to get out of deep shit, or at least not as deep shit.

Whether he's lying or not, he at least acknowledged he was wrong in a timely manner.

If he says something like that again, he'll have little excuse.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Nov 20 2015, 02:12 PM

Rezik

RIP Mac & 701

7 pages, really? What is there to talk about? Rolleyes

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Nov 20 2015, 11:12 AM

You

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Cynthia@Nov 21 2015, 04:22 AM

You
You

lmao