Create Account

Chirper #65 (AC Week #523)

I still love the "What Up With That?" sketches from SNL. Who am I kidding, I love all things SNL.

[Image: bobdigi9.gif]

Rookie season done, not that bad but we have a young team so the next one will be better!

Edmonton will have to win tonight, prediction : McDavid with 3 pts in a 5-3 win.

05-10-2024, 01:18 PMbobdigi9 Wrote: I still love the "What Up With That?" sketches from SNL. Who am I kidding, I love all things SNL.

Ooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeee

What up with that

WHAT UP WITH THAT

oof how did i leave some chirps for friday, yikes

\

hope everyone in the SHL has a fantastic weekend

\

Game 1 gave me heart palpitations, I can't imagine what Game 2 is going to do to me.

[Image: image.png]

i find deep dip 2 super interesting, but if you think about it, it's also kinda like wtf these people are crazy

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Happy Mother's Day to the moms on the site!

[Image: image.png]

I need some more money. So here are some chirps. Got to remind myself to chirp more

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Happy to have signed with the Blizzard for another season! Raidens not done yet

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Is it Friday?! Is it really here?!

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

Trying a new restaurant tonight. All I know is they better have Barq's.

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

Got a new used car let's goo

[Image: 8FnCVh9.jpg.]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

[Image: UmZVJaz.png]
[Image: 6gdbFeP.png][Image: auXbs4O.png]
[Image: 1oMA17u.png]