Create Account

Victory Hockey League victory, sweeeeeett victory!

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Mar 4 2013, 05:09 PM
It's Kendrick, only he says "I find it silly" :D I've been on a board with you for 3+ years Kendrick, I know your posting style. Oh, and Kendrick likes to use Brett Burns on his sigs.
:lol: what a lil bitch and do u know who sd94 is ??

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kesler17@Mar 4 2013, 08:57 PM

:lol: what a lil bitch and do u know who sd94 is ??

Stop fighting with people over there, including Sandro. You're not overly popular here, but we're more forgiving than VHL guys considering it tends to be the more mature league. You picking fights with everybody and making a damn fool of yourself in the process won't win you many friends, especially when you start just randomly picking fights with respected members over the stupidest shit.

And yes, I've seen your convo with Sandro and all I have to say is...wow.

EDIT: I'm saying this as a friend. I don't want to see you get run out.

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Mar 4 2013, 05:09 PM
It's Kendrick, only he says "I find it silly" :D I've been on a board with you for 3+ years Kendrick, I know your posting style. Oh, and Kendrick likes to use Brett Burns on his sigs.
If you want to think that, I won't stop you. However I have never once been on your team in the VHL, so that could narrow it down.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Mar 4 2013, 06:08 PM

Stop fighting with people over there, including Sandro. You're not overly popular here, but we're more forgiving than VHL guys considering it tends to be the more mature league. You picking fights with everybody and making a damn fool of yourself in the process won't win you many friends, especially when you start just randomly picking fights with respected members over the stupidest shit.

And yes, I've seen your convo with Sandro and all I have to say is...wow.

EDIT: I'm saying this as a friend. I don't want to see you get run out.
All u need is one friend my friend i have lots of friend sover there and sure as hell wont be one of them

Quote:Originally posted by EverettTaylor@Mar 4 2013, 06:42 PM

If you want to think that, I won't stop you. However I have never once been on your team in the VHL, so that could narrow it down.
KENDICK

Quote:Originally posted by EverettTaylor@Mar 5 2013, 02:42 AM

holy shit it's alfie

Quote:Originally posted by Checkmate@Mar 5 2013, 03:45 PM

holy shit it's alfie
That's you?

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Are you Alfie, Checkmate? I have been told someone that you are!

yeah I am/was.

ded

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Down for anyone else?

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 3 2013, 02:41 PM
Down for anyone else?
yep.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Bump! We're 6 years old guys, if you haven't considered making a player before maybe now is the time. Smile

http://www.vhlsim.net/smf/forum/

If you create today you'll have plenty of time to be able to earn TPE and be a top draft pick for S36 draft!

Thinking about joining
Anyone need the referral