Create Account

Werewolf Game 10!

hello i just woke up from a horrible night. sorry (irl not game related)

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

gecko being alive puts him at enemy number 1 imo

Mook thinking me and Geck are the same person is highly sus.

However, I think TNL might be on to something.  Sure it seems to be a "meme" that geck dies the first night every game...unless..he's doing the killing o_0.  That would be a wicked change of memery.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Flappy, luke, RED, faelax, and jeffie been pretty quiet so far.

@Durden i'm voting GeckoeyGecko to start a discussion.

06-23-2020, 01:06 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: Flappy, luke, RED, faelax, and jeffie been pretty quiet so far.

gecko really cant win lmfao

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

06-23-2020, 12:26 PMjfisherr Wrote: What do we think of the people that haven’t said anything at all really?

They're all insolent heretics and must be purged

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

06-23-2020, 01:24 PMjfisherr Wrote:
06-23-2020, 01:06 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: Flappy, luke, RED, faelax, and jeffie been pretty quiet so far.

gecko really cant win lmfao

i think he was a villager last game and technically won?

06-23-2020, 12:56 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Mook thinking me and Geck are the same person is highly sus.

However, I think TNL might be on to something.  Sure it seems to be a "meme" that geck dies the first night every game...unless..he's doing the killing o_0.  That would be a wicked change of memery.

Mook has my early guess for Jester if there is one. The carefree accusations all over the place are wild to me, unless that's how he normally plays?

S66 Damian Littleton

06-23-2020, 01:30 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
06-23-2020, 01:24 PMjfisherr Wrote: gecko really cant win lmfao

i think he was a villager last game and technically won?

Ya lmao i didn’t mean literally I just meant like he rarely gets to play the game, I do agree it kinda sus tho

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Brutal, damn lmao

S66 Damian Littleton

06-23-2020, 01:32 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
06-23-2020, 12:56 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Mook thinking me and Geck are the same person is highly sus.

Mook has my early guess for Jester if there is one. The carefree accusations all over the place are wild to me, unless that's how he normally plays?

He was the coordinator last game I was in, so I haven't had a chance to play with him as a player.  However, playing "Wheel of misfortune" to randomly pick names is pretty funny.  I could see jester in that.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2020, 01:46 PM by ACapitalChicago.)

06-23-2020, 01:34 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:

Brutal, damn lmao

For what it's worth, I thought there was some merit to the idea that if Geck always dies first, then when Geck survives the first night maybe they're the one doing the killing instead. However, there's no real proof of anything yet. It's equally likely that the werewolves thought we'd lynch him anyway for that thought and planned around it, or just thought it would be mean to kill* them off first as seems to be the case for most games? Again, idk how anyone else plays this normally

Edit: Forgot the word kill*, sentence didn't make sense otherwise

S66 Damian Littleton

@TnlAstatine i am hurt, betrayed, and some other shit idk

honestly dont think i need to do much to respond to this claim

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

06-23-2020, 01:40 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
06-23-2020, 01:34 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Brutal, damn lmao

For what it's worth, I thought there was some merit to the idea that if Geck always dies first, then when Geck survives the first night maybe they're the one doing the killing instead. However, there's no real proof of anything yet. It's equally likely that the werewolves thought we'd lynch him anyway for that thought and planned around it, or just thought it would be mean to kill* them off first as seems to be the case for most games? Again, idk how anyone else plays this normally

Edit: Forgot the word kill*, sentence didn't make sense otherwise

I find it odd that I play one game of werewolf and die first night and now I 'always die first'.

I mean, yes it is 100% of the time but like

the sample size is literally one

e

06-23-2020, 01:37 PMGeekusoid Wrote:
06-23-2020, 01:32 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Mook has my early guess for Jester if there is one. The carefree accusations all over the place are wild to me, unless that's how he normally plays?

He was the coordinator last game I was in, so I haven't had a chance to play with him as a player.  However, playing "Wheel of misfortune" to randomly pick names is pretty funny.  I could see jester in that.

I'd agree on mook being jest - he seems to be throwin names out almost at random, a pretty jesty move

e