• no sim testing possible
  • new engine: STHS
  • no live gmae mode available
  • no game stats available
  • no player stats available
  • no player editor available
  • players can only develop with in-game training

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

FHM 7 adding "features" like the game closing after running too long during sims. sims only run at actual game speed instead of at super speed. actually that could be fine we would just have a simmer simming 24/7.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

What would make FHM7 markedly worse, warranting an immediate change, would be customized soundtracks for specific teams' locations without corresponding commentary booths. The commentary is what we need, as what we hear currently on the sims is pretty cringe. If they just made dumb pop songs for each team, I'd really need HO to figure it out.

Well considering we ran the all star game one season on FHM 7 and the new engine was terrible, I’m not surprised we skipped it. It was just defenses making awful line changes and endless breakaways.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

With FHM7, they have a fantastic new feature, they’re locker room cameras! Do you want to know what goes on in the room between periods? Who showers together? Now FHM7 can answer those questions with a visualization of what’s going on in the room.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

FHM 7S BRAND NEW PLAYER IMPROVEMENT SYSTEM! THE GAME NOW NATURALLY PROGRESSES ALL PLAYERS AT RANDOM INTERVALS THROUGHOUT THE SEASON BEHIND AN INVISIBLE NEW IMPROVEMENT ENGINE! TRY IT OUT AND SEE IF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHERE THE NEW STATS ARE GOING

[Image: rotti.gif]

Franchise Hockey Manager 7 poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses.

It did?

No, but are we just gonna wait around until it does?

--

Code:
WC: 31 words

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

FHM 7 has a random number generator that runs upon the creation of a player which decides how well the player will perform as a multiplier for their stats. Players are either made or doomed from the get go with no ability to know if you're screwed or not until you've spent about a year on your player and they're either killing it or under performing.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

FHM7 had a dastardly glitch that causes any team with a name that is not Montreal to have attributes in the -20s, causing the league to get terrified of our power

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

FHM7 doesn't have the make out simulation feature that I have come to love. Jumping into it and simulating a hot and heavy make out sesh with @Zombiewolf is the only reason I am still here.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

- Unable to quick sim games you don't care about
- Obnoxious commentary
- Puck is white for some reason
- Player sprites float through each other like some kind of glitchy PS1 game

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Worst parts about FHM7
- Evgeni Petrov deleted for too many incidents
- All commentary is done in a Geordie accent
- Hidden check box in the Player settings that reads "Make goalie stats actually matter"

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

- Database of players and teams can only last one season and must rebuilt by file workers every time
- Injuries cannot be turned off
- Height and weight have an effect on player performance, requiring the league to restrict those attributes on players lest 7'10" behemoths destroy the opposition
- For some reason every team requires a designated hitter and corner back, lowering trust in the engine's purity

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Well I really don't like that FHM 7 is just a front for mining bitcoin and other crypto. Don't believe me? Just google it.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

tbh I know nothing about FHM, any of the numbers but I would say a game breaking feature would be if it wasn’t hockey and instead some other sport. That wouldn’t be good for a hockey sim game I think

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]