Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

Hey Slaps and Bonk!

1st off ...Slappy, Congraultaion brotha! Calgary annointed you an Alternate Captain this week! what a great choice!

So whats both of your takes on the moves Calgary made and where do you believe this leaves the franchise?

God Bless -

Izzy

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Dear diary: ask questions about myself, Metzler, etc etc

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Bumping for questions.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

A week of milestones for the "S31 Boys" ... or "S31 Old Men" as it has come to be ... in Winnipeg. Evans hits 600 points, Visser ties Vidrik Onoprienko for most points in Jets history. So let's pause and reflect, especially with Bonk able to discuss probably half of the Jets' legacy from first-hand experience ...

The Mount Rushmore of Winnipeg Jets. Go.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

answered
Slappy smells

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2019, 01:51 PM by GCool.)

Cool SMJHL PT this week: The pre-game playlist (here's mine for reference). What songs are must-plays for both of you?

The Chicago Syndicate was revealed - and met with some [mostly undeserved] contention. What do you guys think?

Texted with Slappy and it looks like we are recording so please I beg of give us something to talk about.

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2019, 02:59 PM by JKortesi81.)

I mean, Specters

Talk about them a bunch. I need the press. Hopefully positive.

Seattle is dead, and moving to Tampa Bay to become the Barracuda. Touch on your feelings with that.

Related to the above question, it seems the league is always arguing about logos and if it matters that some franchises (Tampa, Calgary, etc) have basically ripped off existing logos. Do you guys feel as if an altered logo is acceptable or should all logos be original? Should it matter?

Calgary just traded for Eggy. Big news, of course. Happy? Sad? Do you like the return for him?

You did that Jets Mount Rushmore last time, now do Calgary’s. That was fun, and maybe you should do a team per week.

Who’s winning the Royal Rumble? And who do you want to win? My guess: Seth Rollins wins it, but I’d like to see maybe Drew McIntyre take it myself.

The rumors are that the league is going to split into 4 divisions. If you had to make the best 4 divisions of the 16 teams we have, how would you do it?

If the entire SHL player universe was thrown into a “fantasy expansion draft” and all players were available, who’s your Top 5 to build a franchise around?

Lastly, if you weren’t allowed to return to Calgary/Winnipeg in that above scenario, where would you like to go?

That should help you guys with topics. Love you. <3

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

01-24-2019, 02:59 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: I mean, Specters

Talk about them a bunch. I need the press. Hopefully positive.

Seattle is dead, and moving to Tampa Bay to become the Barracuda. Touch on your feelings with that.

Related to the above question, it seems the league is always arguing about logos and if it matters that some franchises (Tampa, Calgary, etc) have basically ripped off existing logos. Do you guys feel as if an altered logo is acceptable or should all logos be original? Should it matter?

Calgary just traded for Eggy. Big news, of course. Happy? Sad? Do you like the return for him?

You did that Jets Mount Rushmore last time, now do Calgary’s. That was fun, and maybe you should do a team per week.

Who’s winning the Royal Rumble? And who do you want to win? My guess: Seth Rollins wins it, but I’d like to see maybe Drew McIntyre take it myself.

The rumors are that the league is going to split into 4 divisions. If you had to make the best 4 divisions of the 16 teams we have, how would you do it?

If the entire SHL player universe was thrown into a “fantasy expansion draft” and all players were available, who’s your Top 5 to build a franchise around?

Lastly, if you weren’t allowed to return to Calgary/Winnipeg in that above scenario, where would you like to go?

That should help you guys with topics. Love you. <3

wow... pack it up fellas... this pod is full!

Knights|Dragons|Austria

Okay how did everyone hear about this Seattle move except me?

Talk about an ideal SMJHL playoff format? Also why hasn't the SMJHL HO decided on the format or announced it yet?

Let's talk about your favorite stand-up comedians. Also have you heard of Mitch Hedberg?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

answered

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 08:50 PM by luke.)

hi guys, so I would like to ask about a trade that happened and you to give your htoughts on who won that trade

link: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=43367
for helpfulness this is what each team got
To Platoon
S23 HAM 1st - Viktor Svensson
S23 SEA 2nd - Slappy McDoodle
S24 HAM 2nd - Klaus Wagner

To Steelhawks
S22 WKP 1st - Nils Wahlstrom [he got traded a little later for http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=47679 ]

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 11:01 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hi fellas!

i would like to know how Bonk feels about entering into the 'Big Parm' this season and how he and his team plan to deal with such a deviant home field advantage???

Gentleman, thank you for your time, have a great night.

Izzy -

Knights|Dragons|Austria

01-31-2019, 08:32 PMluketd Wrote: hi guys, so I would like to ask about a trade that happened and you to give your htoughts on who won that trade

To Platoon

To Steelhawks
S22 WKP 1st - Nils Wahlstrom [he got traded a little later for http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=47679 ]

I mean, if we're asking about trades, we need to ask Slappy about the big Knicks trade. Bonk, you might need to step away for a second.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

02-01-2019, 12:12 AMztevans Wrote:
01-31-2019, 08:32 PMluketd Wrote: hi guys, so I would like to ask about a trade that happened and you to give your htoughts on who won that trade

To Platoon

To Steelhawks

I mean, if we're asking about trades, we need to ask Slappy about the big Knicks trade.  Bonk, you might need to step away for a second.

What have you done?

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!