Create Account

SHL in a slump?

01-08-2020, 12:08 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
01-08-2020, 09:47 AMjRuutu Wrote: When are we going to see active recruitment towards getting people here who want hold each others hand while singing ´Sweet Caroline?´

brother this is the worst take ive seen in awhile and im very good at bad takes

on a separate note id be totally down to share cooking recipes and sing sweet caroline with yall  Heart

Whats wrong with the take? League keeps recruiting the same type of users all the time and wonders why the culture is not changing? Or did I understand something wrong - SHL is still a toxic place with a lot of dirty mouths?

01-08-2020, 12:08 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
01-08-2020, 09:47 AMjRuutu Wrote: When are we going to see active recruitment towards getting people here who want hold each others hand while singing ´Sweet Caroline?´

brother this is the worst take ive seen in awhile and im very good at bad takes

on a separate note id be totally down to share cooking recipes and sing sweet caroline with yall  Heart

lemme tell u my favourite recipe

1 appple
1 packagoe of instant soup
frozen fries
3 sliced of american cheese

make instnat soup. make frozen frenchies. slice apple to slices. add the ingrediants togethern in bowl. eat

thanks and welcomes. make sure to thry

01-08-2020, 01:31 PMefiug Wrote:
01-08-2020, 12:08 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: brother this is the worst take ive seen in awhile and im very good at bad takes

lemme tell u my favourite recipe

1 appple
frozen fries

make instnat soup. make frozen frenchies. slice apple to slices. add the ingrediants togethern in bowl. eat

Thanks chef

[Image: lebbish.gif]

01-08-2020, 01:33 PMLeppish Wrote:
01-08-2020, 01:31 PMefiug Wrote: lemme tell u my favourite recipe

1 appple
frozen fries

Thanks chef

i trym y best

01-08-2020, 01:29 PMjRuutu Wrote:
01-08-2020, 12:08 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: brother this is the worst take ive seen in awhile and im very good at bad takes

Whats wrong with the take? League keeps recruiting the same type of users all the time and wonders why the culture is not changing? Or did I understand something wrong - SHL is still a toxic place with a lot of dirty mouths?

the problem with the take is that the culture is changing, and that its only a rather vocal minority who dont like that. its pretty clear that the culture is changing - you've complained about it yourself.

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Mfw we don't switch to fhm

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

01-07-2020, 10:06 AMAcsolap Wrote: The whole off season thing killed a lot of interest for me personally. Feel like I'm just dragging my player towards 2k now.

If I wasn't a GM it's likely I would have gone inactive.

im in this post and i dont like it

01-08-2020, 01:59 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
01-08-2020, 01:29 PMjRuutu Wrote: Whats wrong with the take? League keeps recruiting the same type of users all the time and wonders why the culture is not changing? Or did I understand something wrong - SHL is still a toxic place with a lot of dirty mouths?

the problem with the take is that the culture is changing, and that its only a rather vocal minority who dont like that. its pretty clear that the culture is changing - you've complained about it yourself.

The culture has definitely been changing over time, but that's the thing. This league, and these forums, are a reflection of the current group of active members. Naturally as you swap people in and out of a group the reflection changes as well. Some people obviously won't like the reflection, but what can ya do?

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

01-08-2020, 08:26 AMGrapehead Wrote: also HUGE LOL at JP blaming discord and not being able to say "gay"

FUCKING LOSER!
i dont understand how you can read even 3 words of his post and come away having concluded that this is what the post said

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

The main thing i like about changing to FHM is the amount of attributes you can put points in. Sadly some people with way too much free time will do like 1 million test Sims before the first season to find the META, which like 80% of the league will adapt after a couple seasons. SAD.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

01-09-2020, 12:17 AMスウェグキング Wrote: The main thing i like about changing to FHM is the amount of attributes you can put points in. Sadly some people with way too much free time will do like 1 million test Sims before the first season to find the META, which like 80% of the league will adapt after a couple seasons. SAD.
Hopefully there's more than one configuration in that meta at least.
Plus with different player types there's at least something extra for GMs to think about when building their teams.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2020, 12:30 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

01-09-2020, 12:21 AMcharlieconway Wrote:
01-09-2020, 12:17 AMスウェグキング Wrote: The main thing i like about changing to FHM is the amount of attributes you can put points in. Sadly some people with way too much free time will do like 1 million test Sims before the first season to find the META, which like 80% of the league will adapt after a couple seasons. SAD.
Hopefully there's more than one configuration in that meta at least.
Plus with different player types there's at least something extra for GMs to think about when building their teams.

Yeah i hope that with the large amount of attributes available people will actually dare to build their player however they want and not just go after a META, or what other people tell them to put points in.

Seeing how everyone is basically the same here is boring, but with the amount of attributes available in simonT and the value of the stats, it'a not surprising.

01-09-2020, 12:28 AMスウェグキング Wrote:
01-09-2020, 12:21 AMcharlieconway Wrote: Hopefully there's more than one configuration in that meta at least.

Yeah i hope that with the large amount of attributes available people will actually dare to build their player however they want and not just go after a META, or what other people tell them to put points in.

Seeing how everyone is basically the same here is boring, but with the amount of attributes available in simonT and the value of the stats, it'a not surprising.

People will try to find optimal shit, that's just how some people are, but I think the potential is far far lower with an engine that provides such a variety of attributes.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

01-09-2020, 12:36 AMGrapehead Wrote:
01-09-2020, 12:28 AMスウェグキング Wrote: Yeah i hope that with the large amount of attributes available people will actually dare to build their player however they want and not just go after a META, or what other people tell them to put points in.

People will try to find optimal shit, that's just how some people are, but I think the potential is far far lower with an engine that provides such a variety of attributes.

Oh yeah for sure. Some stats will obviously be better than others, but with the wide variety of stats in FHM, we SHOULD see some interesting builds. Smile only thing that sucks is the 1-20 scale IMO. Should be interesting to see the update scale.

I miss LR activity!

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||