Create Account

S65 mPT #5: Name Over

I am going to rename the Four Star cup into the four puck cup. I don't even know why, but I think it would be an interesting trophy.

[S78] #14 C | Jon Garfield
[SMJHL] Prospect

[S58] #72 LD | Shion Okamoto
[SMJHL] Newfoundland Berserkers | Former Captain | S60, S62 Four Star Cup
[SHL]  Chicago Syndicate | S64 Challenge Cup
[IIHF] Team Japan | S60 Gold

Couldn't help but notice that some people were renaming the Four Star Cup, and I have to join them. There's probably a reason why it's called that, but still: why four? What makes four the perfect number? It's not related to hockey in any way. So let's go with the ultimate "number", one you can't be greater than. Infinity. Infinite Star Cup.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Obviously the Four Star Cup is the obvious choice to rename, cos it’s a crazy name for a cup, and as scientifically proven by messrs De La Soul et Al, 3 is a magic number, so it should obviously be the 3 Star Cup! Science!

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

I would take the Turd Ferguson Trophy and rename it to the "Has no Chill Trophy" because clearly if you win this trophy your player has no chill on the ice. Just always sitting in the box.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

I would upgrade the Four Star Cup to the Five Star Cup, because clearly 4 stars are way not enough to describe the achievement winning this cup is for young players.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

The best offensive defenseman for the SMJHL (to separate from best defender and truly give notice to more high quality defensemen) would be the Rand al'Thor award or the Dragon's Trophy.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

The Most Improved player award can be renamed to the Bust award cause it for people who suck ass then peak for a season and go back to sucking after getting lucky for a season. SAD

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

I think the four star cup needs a refresh. I believe the cup was originally named the 4 star because of the original 4 teams. The league has expanded much since then, and the trophy should reflect that. The Collective Cup

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

if i were to rename an award, I would rename the challenge cup to the https://mobile.twitter.com/sas11h cup because in my opinion same is the best twitter user on the planet.

[Image: izzy.PNG]

I would probably take one of the many SMJHL awards that Raven Silverwing won in his career. The Jared Hansson award for most points in a season was one by Silverwing in both S27 and S28. That would be a pretty sweet award to get named after yourselves.

[48 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

I would rename the Challenge Cup to the "I'm gonna win the cup cup". I would explain this, but everyone on the site should understand. Micool deserves to have an award named after him.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

The 4 Star Cup and all past instances of winning it are immediately being renamed to the Lord Birdman Cup, otherwise known as the Birdman Cup, or just the Cup.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2022, 10:22 AM by Whitecap. Edited 3 times in total.)

The four star cup surely needs a new name, as the SMJHL has had much more than 4 stars throughout its existance. The trophy should add a star for each team to win it, so now we would be on the 64 star cup, for example. I see no problems with this.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

I'd make my recommendation to rename the Challenge Cup to the Trophy of Supreme Superiority in Every Regard - or, for short, the TOSSER Cup. Because everyone's jealous of the tossers that win the thing.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

four star cup is a dumb name. Who are the four stars? doesn't make any sense at all so that's something you need to consider. I would personally go for "epic juniors pogchamp trophy" to make it a little more juniors themed

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page