Create Account

Going Away Thread

Quote:Originally posted by BluesBoy71@Aug 5 2015, 08:37 AM
I'll be away from this Saturday (8th) until next Saturday (15th). I might be able to come on once in a while.
Day with the Cup. Day. Not seven days. Uno. One. That's it. Nobody likes a trophy hog. Tongue

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Schultzy@Aug 5 2015, 10:36 AM

Day with the Cup. Day. Not seven days. Uno. One. That's it. Nobody likes a trophy hog.  Tongue
I guess nobody like me then :ph34r:

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

I'll be in Florida from Tuesday to Saturday. I'll still pop in on my iPhone, but I won't be as active during that time.

Rice will handle any necessary GM duties and Ohtaay will be an unofficial CoGM is needed. Any transactions must be approved by them both.

Not much will probably happen other than preseason, but I figure I say these things just in case.

Yay vacation.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Aug 16 2015, 07:54 PM
I'll be in Florida from Tuesday to Saturday. I'll still pop in on my iPhone, but I won't be as active during that time.

Rice will handle any necessary GM duties and Ohtaay will be an unofficial CoGM is needed. Any transactions must be approved by them both.

Not much will probably happen other than preseason, but I figure I say these things just in case.

Yay vacation.
Yay, dont come back. :ph34r:

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Aug 16 2015, 06:24 PM

Yay vacation.

Enjoy brother! :D

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Aug 16 2015, 06:25 PM
Yay, dont come back.  :ph34r:

You'll have almost a whole week to have a chance to win without me blowing you up in rocket ball. :D

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Aug 16 2015, 07:56 PM

You'll have almost a whole week to have a chance to win without me blowing you up in rocket ball. :D
But u never ever did blow me up :-?

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Aug 16 2015, 06:27 PM

But u never ever did blow me up :-?

Lies. So much lie in one post that you're breaking the site.

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Aug 16 2015, 07:58 PM

Lies. So much lie in one post that you're breaking the site.
its k u can fix it when u get bak

Yay vacation.
Just remember that when you turn around and someone is inexplicably smiling at you with a picture of Pushkin... It's not me and you should probably run for your life. Enjoy FL Smile Whereabouts if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Aug 16 2015, 07:29 PM

Just remember that when you turn around and someone is inexplicably smiling at you with a picture of Pushkin... It's not me and you should probably run for your life. Enjoy FL Smile Whereabouts if you don't mind me asking?
I could always swing by and visit him on my way back to Tampa on Wednesday....

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Aug 16 2015, 06:29 PM

LOL. I'd probably hold up pushkin to the window so you can get a glimpse of this demi-god. Smile)

I'll be in Destin Florida, closer to Tallahassee. More than welcome to hang out, of course!

Yay vacation.
Time to make Best Kendall a real thing :ph34r:

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Aug 16 2015, 06:42 PM

LOL. I'd probably hold up pushkin to the window so you can get a glimpse of this demi-god. Smile)

I'll be in Destin Florida, closer to Tallahassee. More than welcome to hang out, of course!
Oh nice area. I'm about 4 hours from Tallahassee in Daytona Beach which is a long haul for a hang out but hope you have fun :D

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Will be gone until August 30 mid-day.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
5-3-2
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 1] [Pts 1] [+/- +3] [PIM 4] [Hits 7] [SB 33]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]