Create Account

Going Away Thread

Post here if you are going to be absent for an extended period of time.

Well, my vacation is over and I'm back! Smile

Seems like the week I decide to go away, all kinds of shit happens :lol:

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Gonna be gone Thursday-Sunday for a hockey tournament. Likely I don't have internet access

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Jan 18 2012, 09:25 PM
Gonna be gone Thursday-Sunday for a hockey tournament. Likely I don't have internet access
Me 2

In st Louis for the day visiting schools. Won't be on much

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

wrestling provincials till late sunday

baaaiiii

Friday-Monday...will be watching the Jets play.

I will be gone tomorrow to monday for westerns, im trying to get my olympic trials time

Smile

March 24th through March 31st I will be signing in but not posting much as I will be on a cruise and while on our ports I'll get phone service, theres not much cell signal on a ship.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by City Of Walrus@Mar 16 2012, 06:41 PM
March 24th through March 31st I will be signing in but not posting much as I will be on a cruise and while on our ports I'll get phone service, theres not much cell signal on a ship.

Where are you heading to?

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK(:@Mar 16 2012, 07:43 PM

Where are you heading to?
We leave from Long Beach, to Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Ensenada Mexico, and then San Diego then Long Beach with a couple days at sea in there.

I'm not really all that interested in Santa Barbara, San Diego, or Mexico. SB and SD I can drive 2 in a couple hours, Mexico is meh and I'm not interested in really looking around there. SF is exciting always and I like that city. I';m going more for the amenities the cruise ship actually offers.. pool, golf simulator, spa and gym, and most importantly the alcohol and lots and lots of food.

My dad and I are bringing a shit ton of edibles (food with mass amount of weed in them) and we're gonna be toasted all vacation long, its gonna sick.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Will be gone at least until Saturday with the family.

My brother(Andersson) and I have both lost internet connection until the end of the month. We will both be back, and hopefully no one replaces us in that time...

Quote:Originally posted by City Of Walrus@Mar 20 2012, 03:29 AM

We leave from Long Beach, to Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Ensenada Mexico, and then San Diego then Long Beach with a couple days at sea in there.

I'm not really all that interested in Santa Barbara, San Diego, or Mexico. SB and SD I can drive 2 in a couple hours, Mexico is meh and I'm not interested in really looking around there. SF is exciting always and I like that city. I';m going more for the amenities the cruise ship actually offers.. pool, golf simulator, spa and gym, and most importantly the alcohol and lots and lots of food.

My dad and I are bringing a shit ton of edibles (food with mass amount of weed in them) and we're gonna be toasted all vacation long, its gonna sick.

how did you get that through customs? lol

gonna be leaving tomorrow morning for boston til friday night