Create Account

Victory Hockey League victory, sweeeeeett victory!

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Dec 31 2016, 12:12 AM
Come fuck wit us.

Dragonite

Woatlab.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Time to get the S55 Class underway!

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

If you create/recreate now you get an extra $2 000 000 on top of your initial $1 000 000. That's a good chunk of change to start loading up on TPE

www.vhlforum.com

LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by Reynolds@Apr 16 2017, 02:24 PM
If you create/recreate now you get an extra $2 000 000 on top of your initial $1 000 000. That's a good chunk of change to start loading up on TPE

www.vhlforum.com

What he said. And the VHL is why this site will unfortunately not be my priority. However I do appreciate the warm welcomes and will give whatever extra time I can to create a player here as I understand the TPE scales and season lengths are a big difference. Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by punkhippie@Apr 16 2017, 01:27 PM

What he said. And the VHL is why this site will unfortunately not be my priority. However I do appreciate the warm welcomes and will give whatever extra time I can to create a player here as I understand the TPE scales and season lengths are a big difference. Cheers

Thanks for the FYI and this is why the SHL will be my priority.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Apr 16 2017, 03:35 PM

Thanks for the FYI and this is why the SHL will be my priority.
Really good way to warm him to our site, take a superscilious attitude straight away Rolleyes

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Apr 16 2017, 11:40 AM

Really good way to warm him to our site, take a superscilious attitude straight away  Rolleyes
I agree with you. At the same time I see where <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Wally</a> is coming from. No point in announcing it's not your priority.

Regardless, I bumped this just in case anyone was interested. I've been active in both leagues so my priority is in both.

LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Apr 16 2017, 01:40 PM

Really good way to warm him to our site, take a superscilious attitude straight away&nbsp; Rolleyes

Dank... Honestly your opinion means little to me as it hasn't ever been a warming one throughout my entire presence in the SHL.

Point I was making was he just posted in his player thread that he wasn't making the league a priority and that he needed to read thru everything and become more familiar.

Reynolds bumps the post, which is absolutely understandable and I myself have thought about trying the VHL time and again, and then all of a sudden a follow up post casting the SHL in a negative light. That speaks of the respect people have towards those who actually put a great deal of time into this site.

But before we make a big deal out of this, it was in all intentions meant as a smart ass comment.

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Apr 16 2017, 03:51 PM

Dank... Honestly your opinion means little to me as it hasn't ever been a warming one throughout my entire presence in the SHL.

Point I was making was he just posted in his player thread that he wasn't making the league a priority and that he needed to read thru everything and become more familiar.

Reynolds bumps the post, which is absolutely understandable and I myself have thought about trying the VHL time and again, and then all of a sudden a follow up post casting the SHL in a negative light. That speaks of the respect people have towards those who actually put a great deal of time into this site.

But before we make a big deal out of this, it was in all intentions meant as a smart ass comment.
As someone who's been on both sides of this it feels like banging my head against a brick wall watching people taking this "fuck VHL" attitude without thinking about it at all. Yes that initial comment wasn't a great one to make but instead of trying to be funny and posting, what even you've admitted is a dig back, why don't you just suck it up and focus on trying to make his experience here a pleasant one so he's more likely to grow and become an active and contributing member here? Piss poor attitude for an SHL GM to have.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Apr 16 2017, 11:51 AM

I wouldn't say negative light. I think he was just saying it's his first league and that it was his priority at the moment. Yes, that's probably not something you want to state but at the same time I don't think he was saying SHL is why he is in the VHL, just that the VHL is the reason this league isn't his priority. I read it different than you

LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by Reynolds@Apr 16 2017, 02:00 PM

I read it different than you

Which you and Dank would obviously read it differently, as it is recruiting for a league you are both familiar with... I am not.

All in all, we know why the SHL is my priority and would always remain open to giving another site a try. So <a href='index.php?showuser=2560' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>punkhippie</a> I apologize for my brash attitude... And wish you the best of both leagues.

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Apr 16 2017, 12:09 PM

Which you and Dank would obviously read it differently, as it is recruiting for a league you are both familiar with... I am not.

All in all, we know why the SHL is my priority and would always remain open to giving another site a try. So <a href='index.php?showuser=2560' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>punkhippie</a> I apologize for my brash attitude... And wish you the best of both leagues.
I mean not necessarily. I read it differently because it sounded like he was just stating that the VHL was his priority, not that it was a priority because of this site and his initial reaction to it. I didn't see it as an insult on the SHL.

I am familiar with it yes, also with this site as well. In fact I've recruited for this site in the past. Just stating that it was maybe incorrectly phrased but I don't think it had bad intentions.

Either way, I hope one day you can venture over there and I/someone can help you out. Cheers!

LA Panthers Goaltender

Oh cool, this again.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Vhl HO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shl HO

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by Reynolds@Apr 16 2017, 12:24 PM

www.vhlforum.com
DOES THIS APPLY TO ME