Create Account

S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best Due: Sunday, June 16th @ 11:59 PM PST

Just play hockey and do whatever the team needs him to do...same stuff, different season. Side note, Ryland needs a new waffle maker...the one he brought in everyday in Quebec, the coating is starting to chip off so the waffles stick to the griddle plates. So annoying.

[Image: rm2.png?ex=661824aa&is=6605afaa&hm=6885c...6e2d79654&]

billy herrington, a symbol of japanese adult video, strides to bring peace and harmony on the ice through devastating body checks and kissing everyone on the lips - including the fans

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2024, 07:27 PM by Accka. Edited 1 time in total.)

Leave society, be a monkey!! (I was an idiot and thought I was typing to the chirper thread lmao, ignore the post after this)

What goals you have for your player, either for this season or for their career as whole. :

Well, this season I'd like to get atleast 20-ish wins, if I get a few less, that's fine too, but aiming for 20 so I can bump myself up in the total career wins column. (35 words)

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Three time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

06-12-2024, 02:04 AMFerda Wrote: billy herrington, a symbol of japanese adult video, strides to bring peace and harmony on the ice through devastating body checks and kissing everyone on the lips - including the fans

RIP to an absolute legend

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Three time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

The goal remains the same for M'Baku Olubori and the Baltimore Platoon: we want the Cup. We came close last year, and we're gonna try our damnedest again.

As for individual accolades, I decided that couldn't be a priority for me when I took BAP over. I've prioritized other players to give them the best chance to succeed, and I regret nothing.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

My goal for this season is kinda simple.
I want to beat my goals and points total from last season and help the team pass the first round of the playoffs.

This season, I’d like to finish with a point per game. Overall, in my career, I’d love to be one of the elite goalscorer and chase some goal scoring trophies as well as some some championships. That’s ultimately goal. I want to be one of the best

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2024, 09:16 AM by Peyton. Edited 1 time in total.)

Peyton Mcbrides career so far has been mediocre Peyton Mcbride plans to work on his game for the sake of his team. as an assistant captain this will be one of his greatest goals this season

For Denebor Milasch this season I just want to be able to have an impact on Toronto's success. Coming in as a rookie and immediately taking over as the primary starter means that Denebor has the chance to have a lot of success from day one. I hope he will stand out as one of the top rookies by season end and hopefully help to push Toronto over the hump to get back into the playoffs going forward.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

I want to, just once in my player's career, to be the top scoring defencemen in the league. I had a great scoring season last year, and hopefully it'll only get better moving forward.

Not gonna lie, last season might have been my peak season of all time. That season really showed what Daquavion could do. But as a team we should’ve done better. So this season I wanna get 100 points. Seems like a lot but I CAN DO IT.

Marton would love to just experience playing in the Finals. He had some opportunities back in the J and misses that atmosphere. Texas seems so close, but always runs into some roadblock in the playoffs. You just gotta get to the Finals, and then anything can happen.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

Troy McClure has a simple goal this season. To beat the other 60ish rookies to win Rookie of the Year as a defensmen.

Sure it is impossible, and it isn't going to happen, but Goals aren't called goals because you can obtain them. They are goals because you want them, yeah?

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

My primary goal is to win a championship. I want to complete the goal in Baltimore and hope to finish my career there as well.

The only goal that I have had for my player Dave is for him to contribute as much as reasonably possible to the team that we call home. Looking at his career stats maybe if it aligns with Chicago's goals we'll try to get him 1000 points before he hangs up his skates. If not he should at least break 500 assists and I will be happy with that.

Code:
Word Count: 69