Create Account

S77 mPT #3: Not as planned Due: Sunday, June 30th @ 11:59 PM PST

My players current low point is how he’s slowly falling off and getting worse every season to the tpe stealing regression… he copes by talking to his therapist about why he’s washed now

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

The worst thing that could happen to ole JGold is for him to break his hip. Hes in his 70s for christ's sake. One missed hip check and down he goes and becomes an old frail man instead of the hard hitting monster he is.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Well, the obvious answer would be contraction. I mean, think about it - that has to be the end of the road, you know. Nothing more, nothing less.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

I think the low point for the Toronto North Stars so far this season has to be the under performance of the team and Wally stepping down as GM of the team

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

The worst thing I could imagine happening to Ace Lightning would be him begging to be put on the power play only for it to still be top five worst in the league

I guess the worst thing I can imagine for my player is if he got benjamin button syndrome and slowly started reverting back into a baby but also at the same time got wrinkly like an old man until he became a yoda looking dude.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

I think the worst thing that could happen is we lose in game 7 of the finals again because it is heartbreaking to get that far and then come up with nothing in the end. Shoutout to the Oilers

[Image: hw6Eojc.png]

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Honestly no one really wants to think about it, but nothing could be worst than the death of a teammate, especially mid season when you would be expected to keep playing while trying to process the grief.

The low point for the Philadelphia Forge this season has to be the time that we almost slipped out of being #1 in the standings. But we didn't. Whew.

[Image: LChpoGG5_o.jpg]

worst thing to happen would be for billy herrington to lose the monicker of being a "lord of the locker room" as the vibes in the room right now are IMMACULATE

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

The worst thing is not making the playoffs. The next worst thing is getting eliminated from the playoffs. I will do everything I can to life that trophy.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

The worst thing that could happen to Maine is breaking up the Lavoie-Frankie-JJ line. It's bound to happen when they move on to the big leagues, but it's been a fun ride so far.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

Quote:But lets focus on SHL, what would be worst thing you could imagine happening to your player or to your team?
Or alternatively tell what was the low point for you or your team so far and how you got over it.

My own low point as a user would have been with my previous player, Adam Barron, where the Toronto North Stars were a goal away from the Challenge Cup finals against Buffalo but lost in OT.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Man my team lost like eighteen finals at this point everything is just gravy. Once you’ve hit that point you just take enjoy every minute of the good stuff.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

The worst thing that Jay could imagine happening to him would be to become old and irrelevant in this league but that unfortunately happens to everyone so not much he can do. Hopefully he can age with dignity.

[Image: rFu52UT.jpeg]