Create Account

The future is now! Bold changes to SHL!!

Quote:Originally posted by Schultzy@Jan 25 2015, 09:19 PM
I was shocked to see they had the votes for this. I never thought it would pass. I think in the interest of transparency the League should post the votes for everyone to see who supported this shit.
so this is legit? Smile)

first i hear Hallsy might get a full season suspension and now this…park running SHL to the ground

Honestly a waste of time.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Joester09@Jan 25 2015, 10:22 PM
Make us relocate, fine. LET US DECIDE FUCKING WHERE SO ITS NOT STUPID

Maybe they were afraid you'd choose something like... Birmingham.
#NoLove4Brits

Popcorn

[Image: 35513_s.gif]
Sigs by Kit, Maxy, Mook, LazyEye, Wasty, Ragnar, Bushito, Frank, 701, Pandar

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: 263vaqs.png][Image: 8x07c6.png][Image: 2ut59pt.png][Image: s6rdXyK.png]

Blink

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

haha ok, you had your fun. Now tell us this is some sort of awkward joke.

Quote:Originally posted by KezKincaid@Jan 25 2015, 07:00 PM

Good evening Ladies, Gentlemen and Renegades,

It is because we are better than everyone else, right? B)

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Jan 25 2015, 06:18 PM

How is it silly? The SHL BoD went overboard to prove a point, that just because you want a relocation does not mean that you will get it or it will be the place you want.

People have been pushing to hard for a relocation, well the "got it", but not oh no we don't want it.

It has nothing to do with if it make sense or not.
Uhhh the point they are making is useless. West Kendall was wished to be moved by some because of the non-hockey market was in. Not sure what isn't to understand about why they'd be upset about Mexico.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

I call dibs on the expansion franchise in San Juan, Puerto Rico!

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

wow!

I'll be quirky...

ALBERQUERQIE????????????

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 25 2015, 09:20 PM
That's a ridiculous comment. By saying you want a relocation doesn't mean you want ANY relocation, you clearly want a relocation that makes sense, this does not accomplish that whatsoever.
Being on a different team and wanting another team to relocate is ridiculous to me. The guy isn't here anymore nor is it his team, so really I don't know what people are bitching about.

But hey I guess the BoD heard the bitching, so yay you guys got your way and the team is moving to a shitty location and has a shitty name/logo. WOOOOOOO!!!!

Wow What the fuck.

Everyone was calling for Washing/Philly/New Jersey... Mexico?

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Haha....

Plz? I haven't commented on anything related to this.

Until now.

Plz let this be a joke.

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Jan 25 2015, 10:28 PM

Being on a different team and wanting another team to relocate is ridiculous to me. The guy isn't here anymore nor is it his team, so really I don't know what people are bitching about.

But hey I guess the BoD heard the bitching, so yay you guys got your way and the team is moving to a shitty location and has a shitty name/logo. WOOOOOOO!!!!

Nobody is questioning how valid your point is about being on another team and meddling in the affairs of WKP... The point being made is: Relocation to Mexico is as bad (if not worse) than goddamn West Kendall.