Create Account

Official 2012 NHL Offseason Thread

There you go Cam, you got your man :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Jul 1 2012, 03:26 PM

Isn't this guy a center.....
yep.

Lombardi, Connolly, Bozak, Grabo, Steckel, Mcclement...

I guess Lombo and connolly will play wing, and mcclement will play on the third line?

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jul 1 2012, 04:27 PM

yep.

Grabovski
Bozak
Connolly
Steckel
McClement
Komarov

[Image: 1ee.jpg]

Rumors are McClement turned down 2.75M from the Avs. 1.5Mil Cap hit with the Leafs, this is actually a good signing, not overpaid at all.

Suter's agent denies the report that Suter has chosen Detroit.

McClemment will help the PK and a good bottom 6 player. I dont mind this signing at all. Better then armstrong lol.

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Jul 1 2012, 01:24 PM
One source on the lack of frenzy right now: "The market is frozen until Parise and Suter sign."

from Mirtle

moaning mirtle is a reporter wat

Quote:Originally posted by idot@Jul 1 2012, 04:35 PM

moaning mirtle is a reporter wat

Got tired of being a pervert horn dog lusting after dat Harry cawk!

Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper
Market was set real early for Parise/Suter 12-13 year deals offered at 90M plus. Incredible to hear #NHL teams willing to go there.

What happens if Perry and Getz hit FA next year.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jul 1 2012, 04:33 PM
McClemment will help the PK and a good bottom 6 player. I dont mind this signing at all. Better then armstrong lol.

Yeah but what the fuck is going on. We are going to have atleast 3 centers playing wing and yet we don't have a number one C. This is a big mess.

So happy Frattin is signed

The #Leafs have signed Matt Frattin to a 2 year deal & Ryan Hamilton & Jussi Rynnas to 1 year deals

i doubt the cap goes up as much as it did this year

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Zach Parise's decision will not come until tomorrow. Has narrowed the field to a select group and will decide Monday.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jul 1 2012, 04:41 PM
Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper
Market was set real early for Parise/Suter 12-13 year deals offered at 90M plus. Incredible to hear #NHL teams willing to go there.

[b]What happens if Perry and Getz hit FA next year
.[/b]
Teams will try to sign them to large contracts.